61

In the silence, Qin Zhuang suddenly said, "Fish."

The lazy voice immediately broke the delicate atmosphere spreading in the living room, and all eyes immediately focused on him.

Jian Xie: "...Understood."

It is estimated that only his existence will pay attention to cooking at this time...

And it was repeated twice.

He can also understand the meaning of the other party-

Probably because there is a time limit for his appearance, but now he is interested and wants to taste it physically, so he doesn't care about the emotions of the third party at all.

Jian Xie sighed, stood up from the sofa, and walked towards the kitchen: "Let me see how you're doing."

Qin Zhuo clicked his tongue and looked up at him: "You are doubting me."

"..."

Jian Xie couldn't hold back, and the corner of her mouth twitched: "No."

"..."

Hearing the jumping and daily conversation between the two, Lu Xueya couldn't help but froze in place, a little suspicious of life.

She didn't expect that the flamboyant young man in front of her would show such an indifferent look after hearing about the possible existence of [Eagle Eye].

It's as if he didn't take it seriously at all, or his demeanor showed that he was winning.

Even if some people don't speak, they can still give people a sense of contempt that he is omnipotent.

It sounds incredible, but his dismissive attitude really made her breathe a sigh of relief...

...but, who is he?

With such strength, he has never been seen in the Administration.

Lu Xueya's eyes fell on his hand, which was lazily resting on the back of the sofa, and she saw that the ring on her ring finger was shining brightly under the sunlight. It was low-key and extremely personal, but it made her feel a little inexplicable. look familiar.

She thought hard.

Where have you seen it? It gave her an illusion that she had only seen not long ago.

It was only at this time that the other party did not regard her as a transparent person, but raised his jaw slightly and returned an indifferent gaze to her.

At this moment, the unfathomable eyes flashed a cruel scarlet light, giving people a strong sense of inhumanity.

Being stared at by such an emotionless gaze, Lu Xueya's scalp numb instantly, and her heart is horrified.

Her body suddenly stiffened and her mind went blank.

"..."

"Qin Zhuang, where did you put the seasoning?"

A cold voice suddenly came from behind the sofa, breaking the stagnant atmosphere out of thin air.

The air is finally circulating again.

She breathed a sigh of relief subconsciously, and turned her head. Sure enough, Jian Xie was standing behind her, squinting her eyes and looking at Qin Zhuo.

There was no expression on his face.

But Qin Zhuang lazily withdrew his gaze towards Lu Xueya, stood up from the sofa, tall and slender, and every move was very pleasing to the eye, only to see him walking slowly to Jian Xie's side, ticking Lips, look pretty good.