11

"Why not?"

Dr. Li stared at him with a broken face, the shadow cast on the wall involuntarily stretched out eight tentacles, so excited that even his own body shape was exposed.

"Could it be that your gradual improvement is due to the collection of chicken soup for the soul that I temporarily searched on my phone every day?!"

Eight octopus-like tentacles pointed to the side with a "swipe".

Following its movements, Jian Xie's gaze swept across the bookshelf placed in the other party's office.

I saw books such as "Daily Tips: Teach You Three Steps to Get Rid of Anxiety", "How to Make Your Depressed Self Smile", "Psychological Traps: From Getting Started to Diving" and other books, which was enough to show that the other party was pretending to be his. What a lot of hard work the psychiatrist has put into this.

He couldn't help but: "..."

Although it sounds incredible at first glance, but think about it...

As if everything was not without a trace.

Jian Xie will feel refreshed after each visit, as if he has taken off a heavy burden. This is why he will accept the consultation arranged by the community again and again. Otherwise, according to his character, it will be invalid after the first visit. No more wasting time.

And this obviously can never be attributed to the chicken soup literature that Dr. Li took from the temporary supplement.

The strongest evidence for this conclusion is itself.

It couldn't make itself happy, let go of its eight tentacles and become a carefree super A-level monster, not to mention Jian Xie who was always expressionless and bored.

If you think in the direction of the supernatural, if he really uses the fear of monsters as spiritual food... this makes sense.

"Is it better?"

At the same time, Jian Xie caught the key words said by the other party just now, frowned and asked, "Since I'm not crazy, why do I need to get better?"

Although this was a questioning question, he subconsciously inferred it before he could answer.

Compared with the straightforward answers given to him by others, Jian Xie still trusts his own judgment more.

He was the only one who miraculously survived the tragic car accident that killed both his parents a year ago.

His signature gift, 1st anniversary.

He feeds on the fear of monsters... just like the special A-class, the only difference is that the target is different.

. . . He is feeding himself entirely.

The attachment information he received from Cheng Li flashed in Jian Xie's mind, which introduced an extreme situation that might not exist.

Special A-level monsters may have the ability to control the dead and occupy the corpse's activities. All the horror accidents in the mortuary related to "incomprehensible" and "common sense paradox" are all within the scope of their abilities, as long as they are thrilling and confusing. Full of feeling.

But the data did not mention that resurrecting the dead and allowing them to retain their original consciousness. After all, monsters only mean killing, and there has never been a precedent for bringing back the dead.

But if it is this unknown existence in his body now...

Jian Xie didn't know what else he couldn't do.