23

The car stopped quickly, Jian Xie unbuckled the seat belt and opened the door.

In the dead of night, everything in the community is immersed in deep silence, revealing a mysterious and peaceful atmosphere.

I don't know if it was because Cheng Li learned that there was an A-level incident here, he felt that the environment here revealed a gloomy feeling.

And those residential facilities and equipment that look very civilian also give people an extremely deliberate feeling, and it is impossible to imagine that there are so many residents living here.

"Your phone has been ringing." Before getting out of the car, Jian Xie leaned down and said to Cheng Li, "Just in case, remind me."

Interrupted by his words, Cheng Liqiang calmed down and looked away.

"No." He said decisively.

As if to slap in the face, the moment his voice fell, the phone vibrated in front of the two of them.

Cheng Li was stunned, his hand reached into the pocket of his suit jacket, took out his mobile phone, and quickly hung up in front of Jian Xie: "No one is looking for me."

Jian Xie: "..."

He had no interest in taking care of other people's private affairs, so even after seeing that Cheng Li obviously didn't want to answer the phone in front of him, he didn't say anything, just said "goodbye", closed the car door, and turned around to leave.

Seeing that he didn't ask further questions, Cheng Li breathed a sigh of relief.

At the same time, Cheng Li felt a little lost in his heart, as if he was not regarded as a reliable adult by Jian Xie.

It's not that he doesn't want Jian Xie to know, it's just this...

He raised his head subconsciously, wanting to see if the other party had gone far, whether he had entered the old residential building.

However, when he saw Jian Xie's back clearly through the car window, his brain, which had become dull because of staying up late, suddenly woke up, and his pupils trembled uncontrollably.

monster--!

How could there be so many, innumerable monsters gathered in the residential area!

Even if the predation domain is not opened, some low-level monsters will leave clues in the camera of ordinary people. Because of this, Cheng Li reflected through the brown car window, which was composed of that monster floating around Jian Xie. Horrible and ominous clouds.

From Cheng Li's point of view, the moment Jian Xie entered the community, all the residents' equipment that he thought was extremely weird showed long-hidden sticky monsters. They didn't know how long they had been waiting for their prey, but they were surprisingly patient In the community, there is a darkness.

"hungry......"

"It smells so good, it smells so good..."

"whee......"

There were all kinds of groaning and hungry voices from the monster group, which floated to Cheng Li's ears in the too quiet environment. They were chattering and pushing, and they all seemed to want to be the first to get close to Jian Xie.

From Cheng Li's point of view, the moon in the entire sky has been covered by the bodies of these monsters.

In the eyes of this group of monsters, Cheng Li, a B-level investigator, was completely invisible, and they just followed Jian Xie step by step.

The lower the level of monsters, the more they like to live in groups, because in this way they can jointly prey on objects that are too powerful for them.