85

At midnight that day, Jian Xie received a call.

The person on the other end of the phone surprised him.

"I found the 'player'." The other party's voice was tight, revealing his inner tension, "Can you rush over now? It's a bit strange."

It is Chengli.

Jian Xie frowned.

Why did things go from Wen Heshu to Cheng Li?

But he didn't waste time, and quickly arrived at the scene as he said.

Because it was midnight, there were large dark clouds floating in the sky, presenting an ominous atmosphere of gray and bleak, making the person in a suit standing in front of an inconspicuous residential building even more insignificant. In Jian Xie's sight, the other party shrank. She looked a little embarrassed in her jacket.

At the same time, he looked worried and looked around.

Jian Xie said lightly, "Cheng Li."

Although his intention was not to scare him, Cheng Li was still shocked.

He turned his head and looked at the teenager who appeared in front of him.

It was another set of attire that he thought Jian Xie would never choose. It was self-evident who made it, but it obviously brought him a sense of comfort.

"You came."

Jian Xie nodded, then turned his eyes to the residential building in front of him.

Seeing this, Cheng Li paused and decided to take the initiative to explain: "I took the task of tracking down Wu Qinghe, the special A-level monster who sneaked into the Administration Bureau, and then I found this place, which completely fits the characteristics that Wen Heshu made me pay attention to. "

"Before this, Wu Qinghe must have had contact with that player, otherwise there is no explanation at all."

Jian Xie: "..."

... No wonder Wu Qinghe ran so fast, he went to City B, and even got ahead of him.

It was no coincidence that they met in the library.

I'm afraid it appeared just to prove his innocence in person, for fear that Jian Xie would come to the same conclusion as Cheng Li.

"I have informed Wen Heshu, he will report the information to Minister Zhang, and Yu Jinghe will handle the increase in personnel." Cheng Li thoughtfully said, "No matter what the task is, as long as it is S-rank or above, you are in an absolute position. Priority... So, I think we can go in now, what do you think?"

He was asking Jian Xie's opinion.

After all, the human beings who can come into contact with monsters and play around with them must not be a good thing.

As for the investigator who can control the advantageous situation, apart from the person in front of him, I am afraid there will be no one else, so he does not think there is anything wrong with this attitude.

Instead, Jian Xie glanced at him.

"Let's go."

In the end, he didn't say anything, and walked directly to the residential building: "On which floor?"

Cheng Li's voice came from behind: "...the sixth floor."

Against the cold wind, the figures of the two quickly disappeared into the dark corridor.

Jian Xie could smell a strange fishy, ​​rotten smell in the air, the rubbish that could be seen everywhere was disgusting, and the dark mucus remained on the steps.