3

Jian Xie withdrew the vitamin candy and said absent-mindedly, "I really called the police. I saw the monster you mentioned."

After all, he pressed the tip of his tongue against his chin, and tasted the remaining sweet and sour taste of oranges...

Well, I don't know why the doctor lied to him, but vitamin candy tasted surprisingly good, he thought thoughtfully.

Hearing his words, Cheng Li, who was sitting across from him, shuddered suddenly, opened his eyes in disbelief, and exchanged a shocked look with his companions.

Wait a moment......

Since it has been determined that he is not the murderer, isn't this group of people here to question him about what happened?

Just as Jian Xie frowned, the woman's equally surprised voice explained his confusion: "Can you see? You're not crazy? You're not dead? Are you still sober?!!"

"..."

Jian Xie, who had just taken off her mental health status: "...Are you playing brain teasers with me?"

Surprised, but fortunately, Cheng Li explained it quickly and didn't let Jian Xie wait too long: "Generally speaking, ordinary people cannot see monsters... Only people with certain inspiration can do it. We thought that You can't see."

Inspiration, in a nutshell, refers to how sensitive you are to monsters.

The Occult Administration has divided several grades for inspiration, with Special A being the highest, followed by A, B, and C.

A high level of inspiration is more convenient for investigators who are out on the field, after all, they can find abnormal events and clues more easily.

But on the other hand, it also means that they are more likely to discover incomprehensible things, causing their spirits to be polluted and crazy, so the higher the inspiration level, the better.

And ordinary people's inspiration level is D, and they may not be able to spy on another world for a lifetime...

Except when being preyed on by monsters.

But it also means that the other party is about to die.

But Jian Xie in front of them neither lacked arms nor legs, nor did he look like he was mentally attacked.

He didn't seem to have any problems except that the other party's beautiful face was slightly pale, and the pale dark blue under his eyes meant that he wasn't getting enough sleep.

"Then why did you come to me?" Jian Xie asked.

Cheng Li came back to his senses and said, "The reason why I found you is to protect you. Because even if you haven't looked directly at an abnormal object, as long as it is contaminated with its aura, something may be attracted to you."

After all, he was the one who called the police, and the three corpses that died tragically not long ago probably still had the corresponding breath.

Jian Xie said: "I can protect myself."

He didn't want someone to follow him all the time.

And he always felt that the whole thing was a little unusual, there seemed to be a secret in him...

From the information revealed in the woman's words just now, it can be known that the breath of the B-level monster they claimed has completely disappeared, which reminded Jian Xie immediately of the blood that burst open yesterday and the blood that finally converged on the soles of his shoes.

The disappearance of breath seemed to be related to his sudden auditory hallucinations.

"But you're just an ordinary student." The woman frowned, "Those monsters won't obey the protection law."