20

There was a faint humming in the air.

【Interesting. 】 He said.

Although Jian Xie didn't cast his gaze to his side, he could still feel that the seat of the KFC sofa sank slightly, as if someone was sitting on it without caring.

The arm resting on the back of the sofa and hugging him vainly showed a non-human cold touch, which further verified his idea.

Beside him is the evil god.

He acted recklessly again, disregarding the occasion, and appeared as a mimetic wrapped in a black mist.

But there was no exclamation, gasp, or unbelievable shouting in the air. On the contrary, the two investigators in front of Jian Xie did not respond to his appearance, but instead, it was like a movie screen was pressed down. Like the pause button, keep the action a few seconds ago.

It was as if time had been frozen by a mysterious force and plunged into the realm of absolute zero.

[Let me dominate your body. 】 He approached him, his warm breath fell on Jian Xie's face, 【hate him? I help you solve it. 】

too close.

His ears turned red involuntarily.

Jian Xie knew the overtones of his words, but he seemed to be very good at making a normal thing ambiguous.

Because he didn't want him to be exposed prematurely, the huge black mist would not directly appear in front of everyone in its original form, but he could temporarily control Jian Xie's body and use his identity to act in front of them.

Then Fu Huanyu, who had a mere B-level prop, instantly became like a clown jumping in front of him, which made people sneer.

"..."

Although it was a tone of solicitation, He didn't seem to have thought about the possibility of Jian Xie's refusal. There was a creaking sound from the sofa, and the figure wrapped in black mist stood up.

He lazily took out the playing card box from Fu Huanyu's hand, unpacked it, and slowly took out the playing cards and placed them on the table.

Jian Xie rubbed her ears expressionlessly, bowed her head and refused: "I don't really need it."

Not being polite to Him.

Because Cheng Li and other normal people lack the reverence and fear of the destiny, they cannot be dominated by the sensibility that arises from distracting thoughts, so they pursue an absolutely neutral rationality.

After all, it's just a B-level item that affects luck.

If it is really invincible, such a heaven-defying item will never fall into the hands of any investigator, and it should have been digested by the Weapons Department itself.

It must have extremely conspicuous limitations that cannot be concealed.

From the materials of the Supernatural Administration sent to him by Cheng Li, it can be seen that in the bloody inner world, which has not completely uncovered the mystery of Jian Xie, it is full of all kinds of unknown horrors and mysteries.

It is like a forest that cannot be explained by common sense, hiding the eyes of countless pairs of predators peeping in the dark.

But even in this intricate form, there is one clear law that runs through the darkness.

--As long as you are at a high level, it means an unreasonable, absolutely just, and irresistible "rolling victory".

The currently suspect S-Class in the file.