29

He even has a name.

This idea popped into Jian Xie's mind at the first moment.

But it's not impossible to think about it, after all, as far as the special A-level monsters he saw, they all seemed to have names.

Ironically, they are not human after all.

[As for the name,] He paused, as if thinking, [You can call me Liu Qi. 】

Jian Xie: "..."

It doesn't sound like a normal name at all.

His eyes fell unconsciously on the billboard directly above the entrance of the subway station. The poster was promoting a new script launched by a live-action offline script killing shop. A bloody number six.

Intuition tells Jian Xie that there is a high probability that the billboard in front of him inspired him.

After all, the number six is ​​a defect, referring to the voice of the devil, and the number seven is perfect, symbolizing omnipotence and omnipotence.

These two numbers with completely opposite meanings are put together, and I don't know if he is deliberately sarcastic, or he is joking with him again.

[Thirteen is also possible. ] Completely casual tone.

Thirteen, a number with ominous omen, is usually considered bloody and murderous.

So this is basically what He took at random.

【Very strange? 】

Jian Xie narrowed her name: "I need my real name, otherwise I refuse to play this kind of game with you."

What a joke, he also has a temper.

Although the provocative words he said always made him overwhelmed, in this important matter, Jian Xie couldn't accept the other party's initiative but was not frank.

He was silent.

After saying this, Jian Xie ignored the other party's reaction and walked into the subway station instead.

Because of the occlusion of the building, the exposed part of the subway station casts a shadow under the sultry sunlight, bringing a rare shade of shade. Because of this, it looks extremely deep, like a stretched out beast. mouth, waiting for the entry of prey.

Everyone who stepped on the escalator and sank into the subway station shuddered subconsciously when their body was half submerged.

The air around me was so cold that goosebumps crawled on the exposed skin.

Especially in summer, everyone's clothes are relatively cool. This strangeness of sudden cooling creates a feeling of nakedness that seems to be suddenly stripped, which is very uncomfortable.

A few girls in front of her were grumbling and complaining, and their voices briefly attracted Jian Xie's attention.

"The light is so dim."

"Is the air conditioner turned on? The temperature is too low!"

cold?

Jian Xie didn't feel cold.

His doubts were quickly interrupted, and at the end of the conversation between several girls, he heard the mechanical female voice coming from the earphones.

[Energy below 15 detected, D-Class anomaly. ]

D-level monsters are quite low-level monsters. They do not have the ability to think, and even broken bytes cannot be sent out. They mainly rely on eating the remains of other monsters to survive, which is equivalent to the microorganisms of the monster world.