12

Jian Xie personally thinks that today's life is quite colorful.

Although he has only now discovered that the psychiatrist he has always been is not a human being, and that he is a special A-level patient who needs to see a psychiatrist, the advice he gave him during the consultation was still retained by Jian Xie.

After all, it has been a habit for a year, and he can't change it even if he wants to.

That is journaling.

Dr. Li told him that no matter how boring the day was, he must write down at least three lines, and then hand it over to him at the next consultation, so that he can judge whether his current mental state is good or bad, and also Can be easily decompressed.

Of course, if you don't want to expose your personal privacy, you can also use the subtext you only know to roughly refer to people and things.

It is estimated that this method is also seen in the book of chicken soup for the soul.

While holding the coin, Jian Xie fell into contemplation. In front of him was an open brown hardcover notebook, which was nearly half used by the master.

I saw him hesitate for a moment, and after thinking carefully, he solemnly picked up the pen and started writing.

[Saturday, Qing, Dr. Li invited me to eat octopus. good to eat. Will come again next time. ]

octopus? The shadow of Dr. Li is indeed quite similar.

【...】

Afterwards, Jian Xie dropped the pen, closed the book, and put it back in the drawer with a blank expression.

The habit of perfunctory has also been retained, and the whole thing is quite good.

I just don't know if Dr. Li's expression will be distorted again when he sees this diary next week.

Just when he was about to close the drawer, Jian Xie's eyes inadvertently swept over the expensive watch placed inside, thinking of something, and his movements subconsciously paused.

【Not allowed to sell. 】He said directly.

No more words needed, He could see through what he was thinking with ease.

"..."

Being pierced, Jian Xie decided to argue: "I'm a high school student, and it's too ostentatious to wear it."

Even the well-qualified students in his class had never seen anyone who would wear a watch of this price, and he didn't want to be a maverick.

【Tsk. 】

"And it's a gift for me, so it's mine now." Jian Xie paused and said, "And you shouldn't care about human social etiquette, right?"

Selling gifts from others, Jian Xie would not have such a low EQ. After all, no matter how valuable the gift is, it is someone else's intention. It must not be hasty, and even such an idea should not be considered.

But his gift?

Jian Xie felt that he probably couldn't be measured by human thinking.

...

Is it an illusion? He narrowed his eyes, feeling that Jian Xie was no longer as constrained as he was in talking to him at first.

He has patiently lurked in his body for a whole year. Except for nothing that interests him and is worth taking action, he chose not to communicate directly with Jian Xie, and also considered that the other party is a mentally fragile human being. .