87【END】

After the test, the squad leader, with a gossip on his face, approached the person who had always been cold in his eyes.

Jian Xie is packing up the stationery and preparing the textbooks for the next class.

Being able to hold back the impetuousness after the exam, and entering the learning state so quickly, formed a sharp contrast with the students who were discussing heatedly around.

"How was the test?"

The monitor's question is just the opening remarks of a chat. After all, everyone knows that Jian Xie can't pass the exam.

Sure enough, the other party glanced at him: "It's okay."

"I heard that there will be transfer students coming today, do you know?"

The monitor cast his gaze at the other students who were talking, and said curiously, "I have never seen a new student transfer to another school less than a month after the college entrance examination... Just because of this, everyone in the class is very curious. What kind of talents do you think will transfer over?"

Originally, high school students didn't have much entertainment, so the new classmates who came into sight at this time naturally caused everyone's discussion.

"It's either a school bully or a school bully." A classmate joked, "Just like Jian Xie transferred over a year ago."

They didn't forget that the other party came to this school only in the third year of high school.

Hearing this, the English class representative snorted and muttered, "He's not Jian Xie..."

"Anyway, transfer to another school at this time, and wait for the poor test."

Their school is a key high school, and not just anyone can keep up with the progress.

What's more, their regular review courses have long since ended, and they are just constantly practicing questions and exams, and this person can't learn anything when he comes.

After he finished speaking, he realized that this sentence meant complimenting the other party.

As someone who always targeted Jian Xie in the past, but now doesn't know how to treat each other, he immediately looked at Jian Xie nervously, trying to peek at his reaction at this time, but found that he was talking about their transfer to another school. Totally not interested.

just like--

"How do I feel... You don't look surprised? You know this transfer student?"

The squad leader asked his inner doubts.

Jian Xie: "Is there any?"

Squad Leader: "..."

Is this not even reluctant to put on a look?

At this moment, the class bell broke the discussion.

No matter how many problems there are in his heart, the monitor can only angrily return to his seat and wait for the next class to start.

The representative of the English class who turned around, but the more he thought about it, the more he felt that Jian Xie was not quite right.

Although the other party was calm and did not intend to participate in their conversation, he noticed that he glanced at his watch several times, as if waiting for something.

Anyway, the teacher hasn't come yet.

The English class representative simply tore off the paper on the draft book, took a pen and wrote down his own question, then crumpled it into a ball, turned around and threw it towards Jian Xie in the back row.