36

Now that Cheng Li told him the news of the early autumn recruitment, Jian Xie had to put mastery on the agenda.

Although time is tight, he really doesn't want to see the picture he imagined before.

very scary.

Chong's reaction to the investigators he met was no less sensational than a traffic star who disclosed his romance to the world.

And just tomorrow.

Jian Xie held her chin and listened absently to the lecture of the physics teacher on the podium. Although she was sitting in the classroom, she kept turning the pen in her hand and looking out the window, using the clean sky to clear her mind.

From the current point of view, I have so many abilities in myself--

First of all, he can now actively choose to eat monsters, but the time is too tight, he has not tried it yet.

Then, a pseudo-hell can be unfolded on his body, dragging monsters into the space constructed by him.

How to build it is also a question.

"..."

Since he only got them yesterday, he doesn't actually know the exact operation...

Can this really be done in a short period of time?

This was not a question, but something he was going to practice next.

Even Jian Xie, who has always had a big heart, knows that this time he can't be perfunctory as he did with Cheng Li and others before. He can intuitively conclude that Cheng Li and Yu Jinghe are the type who will keep secrets, so for the previous Qin Zong's behavior, he opened one eye and closed the other.

To know that this is his main body after all, he naturally knows that the other party will recklessly float in the air during the conversation, intimidating the poor investigators.

But the Occult Authority is not such a simple composition.

...even things that aren't human.

Looking at it, Jian Xie took out the scratch paper under the notebook and wrote a line with a pen.

[I have one thing I would like your opinion on. ]

[You just need to say. 】His voice was languid, like a beast not getting enough sleep, 【I will not object. 】

Jian Xie was stunned, looked up in the direction of the sound source, but saw a cloud of fog condensed on his side, and he could see through the vague outline that he was sitting on the edge of the window, relying on ordinary people No one could see him, holding his chin and staring at Jian Xie for a long time.

He thought about whether the other party would be bored all the time behind him, but now it seems that he has a way of entertaining himself.

[Don't scare casually in my body. ] Jian Xie wrote, [Do you remember the special A-level subway station? Because the other party ran away, a lot of time was wasted. ]

If he's learned anything from it, it's fishing law enforcement.

Pretending to be weak and inconspicuous, and packaging yourself as prey is a very practical tactic.

For example, Dr. Li, who was brought to the door by himself, was also attracted by Jian Xie's flesh and blood. Compared with directly using the inscrutable to scare away the eyeball monster, they didn't scare the snake, but waited for Dr. Li to enter the trap before starting. The whole thing went a lot better.

[I'll figure it out myself. ] He wrote the sentence with greater force.

After a while, Qin Zhuo clicked his tongue.