48

"Actually, I came here mainly for another mission."

Xu Yujin first showed a reassuring smile to the head teacher and other students, and then turned his head and whispered to Jian Xie who was standing beside him: "As for the content of the task... there's nothing I can't reveal - I'm looking for someone, you too Contacted him, maybe you can give me a clue."

Hearing this, Jian Xie frowned.

After saying this, Xu Yujin nodded to the head teacher who was walking towards him.

"Preliminary judgment, it should be hallucinogenic." He began to lie without blinking, and took out the documents in his windbreaker, "Fortunately you didn't run around, I have been in the industry for so long, and I often see people who think they have seen It was a real scene and accidentally fell down the stairs, or jumped off the building."

"..."

"My partner will follow up on the transcript and the case in the follow-up."

He took back the documents: "You stay where you are, it's good for all of us, understand?"

After all, without caring about the other party's skeptical expression, he directly took Jian Xie to the side.

Jian Xie could see the English class representative and several of his friends peeking at him, as well as the actions of other students who wanted to ask but were afraid to ask. They still had lingering fears about what they saw just now, especially Jian Xie's performance from beginning to end. So calm that even the worms fled at his approach.

"Psychedelics?" Jane said evilly.

Is this treating people as fools, and if so, everyone's hallucinations should be different.

It can be seen that even though he smiled sincerely to everyone, he did not make any effort to appease people at all.

[Egotistical guy. 】

Qin Zhuang was sharp and contemptuous.

It directly points out his true character hidden under his approachable nature.

"I'm not good at lying, it just shows that I'm sincere. Besides, how to make things seem rational, that's what [the logistics department] has to do. They can't be paid white-collar wages. After all, the administration doesn't support useless people." Xu Ember said sincerely, "That's all taxpayer money."

Then, he paused, and he didn't give up on the topic just now, "If you agree to my previous proposal, I will change my rhetoric in the future, how about it."

Jian Xie: "..."

Stop talking, if you say it again, you will have to change your rhetoric in your next life.

To tell the truth, he and he went downstairs all the way, and he mentioned the topic of partner no less than ten times, trying to get Jian Xie to agree.

If he changed the time point, he really admired his perseverance, but...

In his ear, Qin Zong sneered.

"I don't need a partner." Jian Xie refused directly, "Don't mention this again."

While Qin Zong was probably in a good mood, otherwise Xu Yujin would not be alive, he asked again, "Your mission... Who is that person you're talking about?"

So far, Jian Xie doesn't know many people in the Administration.

"..."

"Didn't Cheng Li tell you?" Xu Yujin put his hands in the pockets of his windbreaker, shrugged his shoulders, "Yu Jinghe and Liu bully disappeared a few days ago, and I'm tracking their traces. But it's possible to find them. It's a corpse, after forty-eight hours there's little hope."