69

Jian Xie didn't stay on him, but quickly turned to the stage, watching Qin Zhuang walk up without blinking.

"..."

Once again ignored, Zhou Cheyun almost hated itching teeth, but he couldn't do anything about Qin Zhuo.

Beside him, Father Zhou frowned: "Who is this? How did you see him sitting with Jian Xie before?"

"who knows."

A wicked thought flashed through his mind.

Seeing that his face became very ugly, Mother Zhou loved her son eagerly, and immediately reached out and patted Zhou Fu's arm, complaining: "Okay, I finally have time to accompany the child, and Che Yun is so good, can you forget about outsiders?"

"..."

Zhou Cheyun watched Qin Zan put his hands in his pockets and walked lazily to the flag-raising platform.

Even if he passed by, he couldn't even tell from the corner of his eyes, that arrogant appearance was as hateful as Jian Xie.

Qin Zhuo's tall and straight figure, coupled with that outstanding face, even before he spoke, already made many people move their eyes involuntarily with his movements.

At the same time, the original playground became a little noisy after the leader's speech, but as he raised his hand and raised the microphone, it became quiet again without any external force, as if the people standing on the stage were born Has the ability to grab everyone's attention.

He didn't take the manuscript, is he going to play it on the spot?

"I am Jian Xie's guardian."

After most people come to power, the first thing is to explain their identity, and then they should introduce themselves.

But Qin Zhuang directly withheld his name.

Even a slight pause was just to emphasize the relationship between him and Jian Xie.

He is not going to introduce himself.

As he said to Jian Xie before, the name is the matter of the two of them, and it is also the key word agreed between them. Only Jian Xie is qualified to know his human name, and he has not disclosed himself to others. The name is necessary.

This is the secret of the two of them, and it has nothing to do with the others.

Noticing that everyone's eyes were on him, Qin Zhuang slowly withdrew his hand holding the microphone.

"The reason I'm standing here is because Jian Xie won the first place in the grade." He curled his lips slightly, with a lazy attitude, and directly pointed out who was the real first in the grade, "Before taking the stage, the head teacher informed me. His usual situation, I hope I can share some of his learning experience-"

"In my opinion, his most outstanding advantage is that he will not be influenced by the outside world, and he is very focused on things."

Having said that, he paused, and his eyes drifted to Jian Xie under the stage.

He did not exaggerate.

Even in the process of high-intensity hunting monsters, Jian Xie remembers to bring homework at any time, and does not forget her identity as a student.

More importantly -

When he was immersed in the state of doing the question, no matter what action he made, the other party would not take his eyes off the paper.

Obviously, for most people, even a faint look or a rubbing of the shoulders from Qin Zhuang will cause them to be in chaos in an instant. Only Jian Xie will maintain a calm expression throughout the whole process, as if he is not sitting on him. The side of the body is no different from the air.