53

"what......"

"This, this is impossible, are you already?!"

To the monster, in the severe pain, the careless voice that sounded earlier seemed to come from the abyss.

After many years, they hadn't heard His familiar languid tone for a long time, and now they suddenly heard it, only to feel a chilling heavy air flow into their limbs in an instant, causing them to tremble uncontrollably. Reminds me of the fear of being dominated.

That is, the real evil.

Qin Zhuang smiled.

Through the thin layer of cloth, Jian Xie could feel the slight ups and downs of his body, but not because the other party was breathing, but just trembling with laughter.

Did you show a disdainful smile because you saw how these monsters were afraid of him?

...as bad fun as ever.

Even though his back was facing him, he was still very close, and his touch was just like a game.

I felt an electric shock from climbing up my spine.

very itchy.

unbearable.

Jian Xie turned around abruptly, Qin Zhuang just happened to lower his head, and their eyes collided directly.

It's different from the other party laying his face in his palm.

When He stood up, he realized that the height difference between the two was so obvious.

Although he tamely lowered his head in front of Jian Xie like a bound beast and gently rubbed his cheeks with his fingers, his dark red eyes stared at him, giving a terrifying sense of crisis. It seems that he is going to devour him cruelly in the next moment like those monsters that covet him.

"You..." Jian Xie said subconsciously.

Qin Zhuo: "Shh."

interrupted.

He whispered, got a little closer, and bent his knees deliberately, so that Jian Xie could look down at him.

"Someone knows you." Against his inquiring gaze, he pointed to his own eyes, "Do you not care if you are discovered and stay with me? You will become an accomplice."

Obviously, He noticed the discomfort in Jian Xie's heart just now, and handed over the initiative.

This is really...

Jian Xie paused: "Now...it shouldn't matter."

Although the voice is not high, it still stands out in the dead silence.

He noticed that most of the investigators present were tilting their heads in his direction, their faces mixed with confusion, panic and rejoicing... they should be humans.

Some high-ranking investigator?

Cheng Li, who was not far away, had already quietly touched the pistol, but was stunned when he heard his voice.

He recognized Jian Xie's voice.

A shocked expression appeared on Fu Huanyu's face, who was still barely keeping his composure, which showed that he also knew who the savior of the world was at the moment.

It's just the people around him... there should be someone, who is that? !

As Jian Xie said, none of the investigators present would think that he was non-human.

No one saw the sacrificial idol turned into powder. Even if they opened their eyes at this moment, they would only think that he was a human with an unusually prominent skin, but they did not know that what they saw might be the most dangerous existence in the world. .