42

It was incompatible with the atmosphere of the hall with loud voices and whispers, Jian Xie took out his mobile phone and glanced at it.

no signal.

He put away his phone and stared at the potted plant in the corner for a while.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but he could feel that the branches planted in the pot seemed to be gradually approaching his direction.

Jian Xie took out his hand from his coat and casually tapped the stretched leaves with his fingers. The cool touch unique to plants made him feel a little better, but the moment he retracted his hand, something amazing happened suddenly --

The leaves began to curl up and deform in front of his eyes!

It seemed to be sucked dry by forbidden things, and the branches began to shrink rapidly, the green color faded, and the leaves withered.

However, in just a few seconds, the position touched by Jian Xie's fingertips has turned into pure black coke, which is extremely appalling compared to other intact parts.

Jian Xie: "..."

Although I don't know what this plant is for, it's probably not just a simple decoration.

It always gives people the feeling that they have done something bad.

Finding that no one was paying attention, the perpetrator calmly retracted his hand, put it in his pocket, and stood a little to the side.

There was a deep laughter in his ear, Qin Zhuang seemed to be amused by his actions.

"Stop laughing." Jian Xie whispered.

But then, a vague shadow floated behind him, and then the shadow stretched out a tentacle that was condensed by black mist, deliberately transformed into a shape similar to scissors, and directly snapped the blackened branch with a "click" , and then Gaba Gaba swallowed into the black mist.

[Destroy the evidence of crime. 】Qin Zong said lazily, he can imagine the appearance of the other party's hand supporting his jaw, with a contemptuous tone, as if the guy who ate the plant just now was not him, he was completely pretending to be serious, 【Don't Forgot to make up. 】

Jian Xie, who witnessed everything: "..."

Before he had time to express more opinions, he suddenly and keenly noticed the change in the surrounding atmosphere, and immediately raised his head and looked forward.

The air has been quiet for some time.

Sure enough, three staff members in uniform suits appeared directly in front.

Although they didn't say anything like "quiet", everyone couldn't help but keep silent. They were infected by the current atmosphere and couldn't help swallowing.

The leader looked forty years old and above, giving a mature and stable feeling. He put a pure white triangle scarf in the pocket of his suit jacket. He seemed to be the person in charge this time. He looked around the hall majestically. , stayed on Jian Xie for a few seconds.

On both sides of him stood the green hair that he had met in the elevator earlier, with an arrogant expression and an arrogant look at Jian Xie.

In the end, there was a young man with a blue badge and looked exceptionally young. Strangely, although in Jian Xie's impression it was the first time the two met, when his eyes fell on Jian Xie, With some doubt and exploration.

Even a blind man could feel what the three examiners who appeared at the home court were looking at.

For a time, everyone's eyes were focused on Jian Xie.