54

After entering the hall, some people were busy collecting physical evidence, placing the frightened ordinary people properly, and waiting for other members of the logistics department to come to hypnotize and finish.

The other part frowned in unison after seeing the scene in front of him.

The glass cabinet at the front was wide open, and the collections inside disappeared.

In the whole incident, the wood carving that was the most critical to the Authority and cared about the most... disappeared.

Only the ashes remained in the cabinet.

"Didn't you notice?" Cheng Li looked back, raised his head, and said thoughtfully, "I remember, you were going to take it away, and then..."

Fu Huanyu, who was questioned by him, was not angry: "Then I was kicked out."

He was almost eaten by a C-level monster. He was so embarrassed that he was limping when he walked. I don't know if it was broken.

Cheng Li, who was also knocked into the air, was a little thicker than him. Apart from a little concussion, he could still walk and talk normally.

"..."

The two looked at each other, speechless.

"No one saw it?" Huo Lun frowned as he took notes, "It's unlikely."

You must know that it is placed at the very front of the entire hall, in full view, and for the smooth progress of the auction, the clubhouse is specially designed so that no matter where you are in the room, you can see the auction glass case, not to mention the on-site There is special lighting.

Therefore, there is no such thing as not seeing.

lie?

Or an accident?

He is a member of the [Logistics Department] who was sent to record this time, and it is impossible to reveal the matter of the disappearance of the high-profile woodcarvings in a few words.

Facing his confused gaze, Cheng Li said, "All of us have our vision turned off."

He specifically emphasized everyone.

It means that Jian Xie is also included, and you can ask him if you have any questions.

Hearing this, Fu Huanyu paused, but nodded.

When other investigators around heard this sentence, they also immediately admitted his statement. This really happened suddenly, and everyone was unprepared.

Seeing that so many people agreed with him, Huo Lun's doubts dissipated a lot, and he lowered his head to record the incident.

"Do you know who did it?"

Fu Huanyu looked aside subconsciously, pursed his lips, and said nothing.

"I don't think anyone did it." Cheng Li continued, "Because the monster is as blind as us, I think this may be the reason why the wood carving is an [abnormal object]."

Huo Lun thought thoughtfully: "...It is indeed possible."

If the monster also loses sight at the same time, it means that this is an indiscriminate attack, and it is indeed a powerful self-protection mechanism for the containment, not artificial.

After completing the recording according to this one-question-one-answer mode, and taking some photos, Huo Lun's eyes were attracted by the people standing at the door.

"Then why did he appear here?" he said, "It stands to reason that he hasn't joined the Administration yet."

Following his gaze, Jian Xie was talking to the tall young man who made him feel uncomfortable. He didn't seem to realize that the two were too close, as if he was completely shrouded in his own shelter by the other party. Inside.