65

The results came out on Monday.

Ten minutes between classes, Jian Xie didn't rush to the front to see her monthly exam ranking, but lowered her head to sort out the textbooks and papers in her drawer.

In fact, for him, the monthly test scores are not important.

No matter what the test was, it was in the past tense. Except for the wrong questions, he was not interested in his own ranking.

On the contrary, the squad leader Jing Chen was the most active. As soon as Jian Xie raised his head, he had already rushed to him excitedly.

Not only that, but he also had a cell phone in his hand that took pictures.

"I knew you would be No. 1 in the grade," Jing Chen couldn't hide his joy, seeing Jian Xie's excellent grades better than his own, and said, "Last time you gave me the exams during the break. Here, thank you, this time I am a lot higher than the last time."

The death of his parents was a lingering shadow in his heart.

Although he gradually adjusted his mentality later, and the relatives who loved him no longer cared about grades, he was very happy to see the ranking rise.

Hearing this, Jian Xie's movement to clean up the desk stopped.

With a surprised expression, he raised his head and looked at Jing Chen.

First grade...?

Although his grades are not bad in normal times, he is only in the top ten of the grade. In addition, he has not focused on his studies recently. He originally thought that his ranking would be regressed, but it turned out to be a record high?

Jing Chen put the phone in front of him and showed him the photos he had taken.

"Physics is close to a perfect score, how did you do it?" he couldn't help but said, "You are really amazing."

In Jingchen's view, the difficulty of this monthly test is the most abnormal in history. Anyone who can score more than 80 in the physics test is a god, but Jian Xie actually took 96, which is still a score that a human can get. ? !

Jian Xie: "..."

It turned out to be a physical draw.

Jian Xie's physics scores have always been very good, but he didn't expect to get this score this time.

So, is it because the Authority gave him the holy sword of physics [crowbar] as a prop, plus his sincere idealism for physics, so he was favored by the god of physics?

【...】Qin Zhuo.

His human brain circuits have always been strange, and he has long been surprised by this.

Everyone couldn't see his figure, Qin Zhuo sat bored on the edge of the window beside Jian Xie's desk, holding his chin on his hand and watching the other's hair spin.

Probably read along.

If other monsters see the evil god who has always been perverse, but at this moment quietly wait for Jian Xie to finish class, I don't know if they will be shocked.

"..."

-Wait a minute, who's first?

Hearing Jing Chen's words, some of the classmates in their seats who had not had time to see their grades couldn't help showing a surprised expression.

This time, Jian Xie actually surpassed Yunshen and became the first in the grade? that is not......

And the object of the conversation, actually arrived at the next moment.