84

His true identity?

Because of Qin Zhuo's sudden words, Jian Xie forgot the scorching temperature coming from right above his body, and subconsciously frowned.

He did reveal some information inadvertently.

...

Jian Xie said, "Are you the fourth dagger?"

Hearing this, the evil god just hooked his lips, but said nothing.

He just leaned over and touched his lips again, and then, as if punishing, stretched out his hand and rubbed his lower lip heavily, saying lazily, "Not quite right."

The Heretic God didn't move his body, obviously wanting him to guess again.

Jian Xie pursed her lips.

"...but the answer should be pretty close."

Because of Qin Zhuang's unrelenting force several times, he could feel a slight pain in his lips.

If I come back several times, I'm afraid the swelling won't go away even if I go to class on Monday.

The Evil God held his hand and lifted his eyelids in a casual manner: "I'll give you a hint, I do have something to do with it, but I'm not that kind of inferior prop."

His tone was a little arrogant, and his contemptuous eyes skipped the black box placed on the table.

"It's not hell either."

His fingers were still lightly placed on Jian Xie's cheeks, as if urging him to give the correct answer earlier, and the dark red eyes were looking at him without blinking at the moment.

Jian Xie: "..."

He ignored the too close distance between the two, turned his face away, staggered his sight, and emptied his thoughts that were disturbed by the entangled breath.

Anyway... filter the special information first.

Since Qin Zhuang mentioned the evil name, there is only one thing related to it—

Wood carving.

Jian Xie was still able to recall what she saw at that time.

The wooden sculpture placed in the center of the auction revealed a twisted figure wrapped in raging fire.

And when the monster encountered this evil one step before him, it was burned into coke by an indescribable flame in an instant, as if the deadly flame spread from the wood carving and descended from another dimension, purifying the A sin that man hates.

Wen Heshu seems to have mentioned that the monster calls him the evil god of judgment...

And when Jian Xie was tormented by You Zeng Hell and did not follow the custom of being destroyed in the past, he initially attracted his attention.

He even said that the moment he came, he intended to burn all sinful beings to death.

In the blink of an eye, a guess that might be closest to the truth flashed in Jian Xie's mind.

...

"You are," Jian Xie blurted out, looking at the handsome young man with a human appearance, "Hell Karmic Fire."

——The divine fire that burns sinners and annihilates evil thoughts.

Legend has it that it can break through the limitations of time and space, punish any sinful person, and torture anything in hell at will.

Seeing his human beings say this term, Qin Zhuo's expression loosened a bit, narrowed his eyes and said, "I have to forget, that's what they really called me."