49

Xu Yujin pulled out his knife and looked out of the elevator with a wary expression.

In the corner of the light, Jian Xie behind him raised his eyes and put his hand on his shoulder, causing his movements to stagnate.

"What's wrong--"

"Put it away." The other party said.

He blinked inexplicably.

After a while, realizing what happened, he was stunned: "...?"

Even novice investigators can notice that the horrific corpses and tentacles in the elevator are gone.

Not only that, he couldn't even feel the gloomy aura coming from this floor.

However, as an investigator with a special A-level inspiration value, Xu Yujin is naturally more sensitive to monsters than other people, and can easily find strange things in daily life, even if the cup is moved by one centimeter. Anomalies will be noticed immediately.

It was this intuition that kept him alive through countless missions.

But right now, he didn't even notice when the monster was swept away, even by his side!

While he was terrified, his body's sixth sense told him that no matter it was ten meters around him, or even all the creepy, numb-scalping gloomy aura in the entire residential building had disappeared, as if a second ago The aura that he was so nervous that he drew the knife was just an illusion.

Are these monsters all hidden?

No, it's more like the ashes disappeared in an instant, could it be by his side...

Just when he was stunned in place, a figure passed by, and the terrifying feeling came back for a moment.

Goosebumps suddenly climbed up on his bare arm, Xu Yujin came back to his senses, and found that Jian Xie had walked outside the elevator, without even spitting out an explanation.

"..."

A familiar picture.

Xu Yujin, who was full of doubts, no longer hesitated, and simply chased after him. As he walked, he asked in a low voice, "What did you do? And... where are your props? Why haven't I seen you use a weapon? What if I encounter an enemy later?"

He has a lot of questions, and he speaks very fast, and without waiting for anyone to hear it clearly, his brain crackles.

Jian Xie stopped.

I saw that he took out the key from his coat pocket, put it in the door lock, and raised his eyes: "There is no enemy."

"..." No, enemy?

Xu Yujin couldn't help but ask, "Why?"

"It's all killed." Under his slightly widened eyes, Jian Xie clicked his tongue, "Props? Weapons? No matter what you call them, I used them just now, that's why you didn't feel any more monsters- -Because I am all, killed, light, gone."

--what?

The brain couldn't digest this short sentence, and Xu Yujin was shocked.

His brain was buzzing.

At the same time, the information related to Jian Xie that he accidentally saw flashed before his eyes. Although it was only a text description, he could completely imagine how the other party didn't even use the props when he came out with the autumn move, and just used the level directly. The scene of easily crushing hundreds of C-level monsters--

Due to the high inspiration value, the world directly gave him the green light.

Like being born at the top of the food hierarchy.