45

"...Are you feeling better?"

Jian Xie raised her head, Jing Chen was standing in front of him, and seemed to be worried about his absence yesterday.

This week's monthly exam is approaching, so even during recess, most people are still sitting in their seats to review, the monitor's voice is very low, worried about disturbing other students, but the girl sitting in front of him still looks back worriedly He glanced at Jian Xie.

It is the consensus of the class that the other party is not in good health.

Especially now, although the shadow under his eyes has disappeared a lot, but his face has not added a bit of blood because of the rest of the day.

"It's alright." Jian Xie said, stopped turning the pen, raised his head and glanced at him, "It's all right now."

"That's good." Jing Chen hesitantly reassured.

But after saying this, he didn't leave immediately, but looked a little hesitant: "That..."

He took a deep breath in front of Jian Xie's desk, as if to cheer for what he was going to say next.

"Can you review with me?" the monitor asked cautiously, "It doesn't matter whether it's paid or unpaid, I have asked a tutor, but it didn't work, but when you gave me a topic last time, I quickly I understand, so can you..."

"It's okay." Jian Xie interrupted him and paused again, "But I don't have much time after class, so you can ask me if you don't understand anything."

It's just little things.

However, as his voice fell, a strong gaze suddenly came from outside the window.

Jian Xie immediately turned her head to look, but found a figure that should not have appeared here, frowned slightly, but when the other party found him looking over, he showed a timid smile, then turned his back and leaned on In the corridor, continue to look at the head teacher's office.

"..."

"Who is that?" Jing Chen asked curiously, his eyes fell on the other school uniforms the other party was wearing, "How did he get in?"

The girl in the front row looked confused: "Who are you talking about?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Jian Xie stood up unexpectedly, startling the two of them.

"Go back to your seat." He put the pen in his pocket and said indifferently, "I'll go out."

It wasn't until the monitor sat back that he realized in confusion that he obeyed Jian Xie's orders involuntarily, and the latter had already walked out of the classroom and came to the strange peer. The other party didn't seem to be surprised by Jian Xie's arrival. He gave the squad leader a grim look.

Across the mirror of the window, his delicate and clean face was suddenly extremely hideous, and it seemed that the truth was exposed in an instant--

It's an ugly creature in a human shell.

The squad leader's back suddenly froze, and he stayed where he was, stiff and unable to move.

"-"

"Jian Xie." Seeing someone coming, the neighbor looked back and glanced at him obediently. This appearance was no different from the classmates around him.

Jian Xie stopped half a meter away from him: "Why are you here?"

"Someone asked me to come... to see my mother." The neighbor looked in the direction of the office again, his eyes unclear, "because... I haven't been here for a long time."