13

Under the cover of the night, a layer of dark clouds rolled through the sky, blocking the slightly cold moonlight, and the whole land was plunged into darkness.

"I've already arrived at the gate of the community." Jian Xie said calmly.

He took the phone, looked up at the gate again, and confirmed that the name of the community in front of him matched the address in his memory.

This is a relatively well-known villa area. The family background of the squad leader is actually similar to that of the people in the class, but he is usually a low-key person.

There have been several times when the monitor invited the class committee to play at his house, including Jian Xie, but he was rejected due to time conflicts and other reasons. Fortunately, the address has not been forgotten by him, otherwise he would not know where to find someone now. .

I don't know what's going on with the other party now.

The phone was still covered by his ear, and his warm cheeks were icy cold.

"Before I come, don't mess around!" Cheng Li urged on the other end of the phone, "Be sure to wait until I come!"

Cheng Li's frowning expression could be heard from the tone of voice, and he was really nervous now.

Because Jian Xie is alone now, he has no plans to wait for him to come, and there is a possibility of single-handedly picking up monsters above Grade A.

...

It happened suddenly, just half an hour ago.

After the squad leader's phone was accidentally hung up, Jian Xie's call was a busy tone.

Out of keen intuition, Jian Xie thought for a moment and contacted Cheng Li directly.

Cheng Li, who had been called by him on the phone in the middle of the night, was still a little confused, but was woken up by the straight-to-the-point "I seem to have found a monster". The heresy is true.

After all, listening to his brief description, this monster may disguise and even manipulate people's hearts.

- then it has at least an A grade.

Since it is A-level, but "Eye" did not give a warning in advance, issued a task?

It's unlikely.

You must know that the "eye" is the top instrument of the supernatural management department, and its inspiration value has reached the S-level that exceeds the limit that humans can bear. Having such a high level of inspiration means that the ability to capture monsters is very strong, and it is impossible for monsters to be able to hide its eyes.

No matter how powerful Jian Xie is, he is at most a B-level investigator.

Why do you say that?

Because there are only seven A-level investigators, and only three special A-level investigators.

For the Supernatural Administration, talents with high inspiration values ​​are extremely scarce. Each of them is held in the palm of the hand like a giant panda. They will only take action during special missions. The A-level investigator Yu Jinghe who was on the mission with him last time , was temporarily borrowed by their investigation department.

If Jian Xie was a B-level, it would be a rare surprise.

Seemingly aware of his suspicion, Jian Xie threw out a sentence indifferently: "Believe it or not, but I need to know how to kill monsters."

"..."

This sentence made him roll directly off the sofa, sit up straight, and wake up instantly.

To be fair, Cheng Li is only in his twenties this year.