30

Yu Jinghe's expression changed instantly.

He stared at the corpse in front of him with an ugly expression. The companion beside him was not much better than him, his smile faded, and he completely turned serious.

-Is this a provocation against them, or just a coincidental attack?

Before that, the huge energy they detected indicated that a terrifying monster was about to appear in the subway station, but they were not attacked by the imaginary in the process of receiving the task and nervously evacuating the crowd. Thought it was still brewing energy.

However, being able to capture a person in the crowd with such precision only explains one point.

Not only has it already mastered the art of killing, but it might even be watching them somewhere!

Why did it suddenly act, did it see something that satisfied and interested it?

No matter what the two on-the-job investigators discovered, they couldn't say anything to the ordinary people around them, they could only maintain a superficial calm.

Jian Xie has long been desensitized to this bloody scene, and her expression has not changed much.

The others were right beside him. As a normal person who witnessed this incomprehensible scene, his brain instantly fell into a blank space, as if he had forgotten where he was, and he made a sound of horror in his mouth, until a few seconds later, his brain restarted. Turning, only to realize what just happened.

Someone died.

right in front of them.

Such a terrifying speed, such a strange shape...

"This, in the end..." The mother's lips trembled, her eyes were dull, and she hugged the crying child, "What the hell is this..."

Her thoughts fell into indescribable confusion, her fingernails sank deep into the child's arm, and there were dazzling bloodstains, but she didn't seem to notice it.

Maybe other people didn't see it, but she was the closest to the office worker, so she witnessed what happened in that short second.

A vine-like or tentacle-like thing appeared on the ground. No one knew where it came from. All they could see was a cloud of black pollutants. It propped up the eyeball on the stem and grabbed it silently. The ankle of the office worker, but for a moment, he was thrown upside down directly above his head.

She had seen her own child play with a doll, and it seemed like that, with a utterly terrifying innocent curiosity.

Incomprehensible.

Whether it's the sticky, slippery tentacles, or the eyeballs that grow on them, the brain cannot comprehend it.

Just thinking about it makes me tremble.

"Ma'am, please don't be nervous." Tie Tie smiled gently at her, his smile was very friendly, but with a hint of irresistibility, "Whatever you see, it's just an illusion that you are too nervous, okay? Science? How can there be such a thing as idealism in society?"

While he patiently comforted her and the three junior high school students with soft words, he inadvertently blocked the corpse with his own body.

Yu Jinghe received a hint from his companion, took a step forward, squatted down behind him, put on gloves and began to quickly examine the body. The movements were not very meticulous, and he even squeezed the wound part roughly, as if he was rushing time.

Jian Xie also stood on the side of the corpse.

Aware of the movement, Yu Jinghe looked up and found that it was him, so he didn't say anything to refuse his approach.