two: begonias

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who remembered the past
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who remembered the past ━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

Stage Hana smiled shyly as she walked beside Oh Nam Ju, Lee Do Hwa, and Baek Kyung. The three boys were famous as A3, picked as the richest, wealthiest, and most good-looking students of Seuli High School.

She only met the three, along with Eun Dan Oh because her parents were business partners with their parents through their family company, The Siu Group.

She was apart from A3, yet the students considered her belonging to the group as she was the boys' childhood friend, and they seem to stick to her side because they were too protective to leave her by herself in school.

"Siu Hana is so pretty!"

"The most handsome Oh Nam Ju!"

"Lee Do Hwa, look over here!"

"Baek Kyung, so cool!"

She continued to send friendly shy smiles to her schoolmates while trying not to lose her sense of hearing from all the screaming and cheering she and her childhood friends were receiving. She wasn't used to this daily morning routine as soon as she arrived in school.

"Siu Hana and Lee Do Hwa looked great together!"

Upon hearing it, Hana gasped in surprise when she suddenly stumbled. Her eyes widen in horror as her whole body started to fall forward. Frightened, she tightly closed her eyes, waiting for the impact and pain of the cold, hard floor.

"Hana!"

She felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her shoulders and waist, preventing her from colliding with the floor. She slowly opened her eyes, but squinted to take a good look at her savior as the sun's rays from the window beamed more brightly than before.

"Hana? Are you okay?"

Hana looked intently at her savior and her eyes widen in shock when she recognized the voice. Staring down at her with a gentle smile on his handsome face was no other than her childhood crush, Lee Do Hwa.

"Do Hwa?"

She stared at him as her heart started to flutter and her cheeks getting warmer from their position. Do Hwa's arms were wrapped securely around her waist and shoulders, preventing her from falling.