fifteen: camellia

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
them who wanted to protect each other
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━them who wanted to protect each other━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Inside the empty cafeteria, Jinmichae stared at the portrait of Hana as Chun Hwa in Trumpet Creeper that he found in the library. He sighed as he reminisced about their time as Geum Jin Mi and Chun Hwa.

"That's Hana!"

Jinmichae gasped and flinched as he turned around to find Do Hwa behind him, carrying two ice creams. He glanced at Hana's portrait and quickly rolled it up and hid it from Do Hwa, who stared at him in confusion with his actions.

"She's really pretty, isn't she?" Do Hwa said as he smiled at Jinmichae.

"What brings you here?" Jinmichae asked him, changing the topic.

"I wanted to see something." Do Hwa replied as he handed an ice cream to him.

Jinmichae smiled awkwardly. "You're not my type." he told him and took the ice cream.

Do Hwa laughed. "I'm not talking about you. And, we know who our type is." he said and looked at Secret, lying on the table. "I'm talking about that."

Jinmichae nodded in realization and stared at the ice cream in his hand, while Do Hwa grabbed the manhwa and saw Jinmichae's diorama nearby.

"Hey, isn't this..." Do Hwa trailed off as he played with the light switch of the diorama. "Stage. Shadow. Stage. Shadow."

"What are you doing?" Jinmichae asked in confusion.

Do Hwa stopped playing and looked at him. "I still cannot believe that we're in the world of comics, but when I see those who aren't aware of themselves, I can easily believe that. It's rather frightening." he said and noticed Jinmichae staring warily at the ice cream he gave him. "It's strawberry. It's Hana's favourite flavor, try it."

Jinmichae's eyes widen as he looked at the ice cream in his hand, contemplating whether to eat it or not. "Is this really?" he asked Do Hwa, who chuckled in amusement.

"I told you it is! I've known her since we were little. I know every little thing about her." Do Hwa answered proudly.

Jinmichae smiled sarcastically. "Those memories of each other are just staged, it isn't really true." he clapped back and smirked. "You didn't even know how she feels about you for years, so it was labeled as unrequited love."

Do Hwa's proud demeanor diminished as he smiled sadly. "I want to change her set up. I don't want to see her hurting anymore." he explained as Jinmichae stared at him intently.