twenty three: chrysanthemum

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
he who was honest with her since the beginning
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━he who was honest with her since the beginning━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana suppressed her excited giggles as she watched Haru purposely tried to make Dan Oh shy with his affectionate actions since the start of the day until lunchtime. She remembered the scenes she had in Trumpet Creeper with Jin Mi, even when they were in the shadow.

He would always make her shy in the littlest thing he could do.

Stage Chun Hwa was smiling happily as she finished the cherry blossom tree she was painting in the royal garden. She gently placed her paint brush on the small table beside her just as a hand was placed on top of hers.

"My beloved Queen Chun Hwa."

Chun Hwa looked up behind her in surprise before smiling shyly. "Your Majesty."

Jin Mi stood behind her and stared at her painting in amazement. "Not are you just beautiful, but talented as well. My queen is indeed extraordinary."

The stage ended as Jin Mi gently held Chun Hwa's hand as he gaze lovingly at her, while Chun Hwa smiled as she shyly looked away.

She was walking alone, gazing at her peaceful and quiet surroundings when she noticed Jinmichae and Dan Oh nearby. She smiled as she walked closer to them but stopped when she heard the serious yet sad tone in Jinmichae's voice. She smiled at them and decided to leave, not wanting to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Everyone has the right to like someone." Jinmichae said as he smiled softly as he thought of Hana. "Whether it be a lead character, second lead or an extra."

"Oh, my. I can't believe you said that. What is it? Do you like someone?" Dan Oh asked.

"I used to." Jinmichae said and sighed heavily. "I still do."

Dan Oh gasped in shock. "Who? Do I know her?" she asked, curiously and smiled knowingly. "Is she self aware as us?"

"She's not supposed to be in this world again after a tragedy that happened to her before, but the writer intended on making us miserable, so there's nothing much we can do." Jinmichae said and turned around to walk away when he heard a flip of a page and Dan Oh left for her stage, but stopped when he saw Do Hwa nearby. "Do Yun, I mean Do Hwa."

Do Hwa looked serious as he walked closer and stood in front of him. "You're talking about Hana, aren't you?" he asked.

Jinmichae smiled innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about. Lunch time is over, you should get back to your class, Do Hwa. " he said and walked away, but Do Hwa grabbed his shoulder to stop him.