twenty eight: amaryllis

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who stood tall above all others
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who stood tall above all others━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Do Hwa was smiling as he looked at Hana's character in Secret while pacing back and forth outside Class 2-8 classroom waiting for her to arrive. He was too focused on the manhwa to notice Kyung walking towards him.

"Hey, you always have that book with you."

Do Hwa looked up and saw Kyung, he froze when he remembered what he did to Do Yun in Trumpet Creeper. He shakes his head, thinking it was all the writer's fault and not their characters.

"I just checked it to see if it changed well." Do Hwa said and leaned by the window sill.

"Hey, shouldn't you thank me?" he asked, remembering the stage at Seuli's Video Fair. "I saved you from embarrassment by changing that stage. Well, strictly speaking, it was Haru and Hana, well mostly Hana. But I helped out a little bit too. I mean, you aren't a type who can say such a cheesy line. Gosh, it's horrible. That's why I saved you, man."

Do Hwa smiled happily when he noticed Hana arrived. He patted Kyung's shoulder and turned to walk away.

"Hey, this is my stage and my scene. What right do you people have to change the stage no matter what I do there?" Kyung said, making Do Hwa stop and looked back at him.

"I was trying to help you." Do Hwa told him.

Hana stopped walking towards Do Hwa and Kyung when she saw how Kyung was glaring daggers at Do Hwa.

"Do you think you can also change everything after you started hanging out with Haru?" Kyung asked sarcastically and noticed Hana standing nearby. "Do you really think you can change Hana's set up, her unrequited love with your character?"

Do Hwa's smile disappeared and glared at him. "Hey, Baek Kyung, that's harsh---"

"Don't be delusional. It's really annoying." Kyung cut him off and walked away, but not before glancing sadly at Hana.

Hana turned to watch Kyung's retreating figure and gasped in surprise when she barely stopped an angry Do Hwa from following after their childhood friend.

"Why that little---"

Hana sighed heavily as she tightly grabbed Do Hwa's arm and dragged him away. "Don't start fights now, Do Hwa. You just got your memories back." she said and opened the door towards the cafeteria.

"I was waiting for you two."

Hana and Do Hwa flinched in surprise and looked at Jinmichae, who was standing in front of them. The two looked at each other and noticed how close their faces were before moving away from each other, blushing.