eleven: white clover

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
he who was always thinking of her

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana stifled her laugh as she watched Dan Oh shout profanities at the writer when she just found out their mysterious savior. She didn't blame her because they worked hard and even embarrassed themselves just to find him and when Dan Oh finally did, she was brought on stage just to be hospitalized.

She let Dan Oh do whatever she liked, and when she chose to walk around outside for some fresh air, she stayed behind to fix the girl's hospital bed. As soon as she was done, there was a knock on the door. She turned around to find Do Hwa's older brother, Joo Hwa, smiling at her.

"I knew you would be here. You and Dan Oh are inseparable nowadays. I saw Dan Oh earlier though. She's been acting weird. She was cursing nonstop and talking to herself."

Hana chuckled in amusement. "Despite her condition, she is so strong." she said and turned to face Joo Hwa.

Joo Hwa smiled and nodded in agreement. "She's doing perfectly fine, but how about her childhood friend who always worry about her? How are you, Hana?" he asked in concern.

Hana frowned at him. "If you're asking about my feelings for Do Hwa, just don't. Do Hwa likes someone else, okay? I'm just letting him be happy. Who am I to interfere?"

Joo Hwa ruffled her hair. "You don't even know who he truly likes. Don't give up, Hana. I'm rooting for you. I always wanted you as my little sister." he said and smiled affectionately at her.

The door to Dan Oh's hospital room burst open and they both turned around to find a panting Do Hwa.

"Do Hwa?"

Do Hwa glanced at his older brother and Hana before narrowing his eyes at his brother's hand on top of Hana's head. Joo Hwa, who noticed where he was looking, dropped his hand immediately and smiled at him, not wanting a misunderstanding.

Do Hwa ignored his brother as he walked over to Hana and grabbed her hand. "Come with me."

Hana's eyes widen in surprise as Do Hwa dragged her away. She looked back at Joo Hwa, who only smiled at them and waved goodbye.

Do Hwa brought Hana outside the hospital, where Dan Oh was waiting anxiously.

"Dan Oh? What's going on?" Hana asked in confusion and glanced down at her hand that Do Hwa was still holding, ignoring the fluttering of her heart.