twenty two: bluebells

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who chose to endure
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who chose to endure━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

Stage Hana stood in front of a sandwich shop, where Joo Da was working as a part-timer. She turned around and saw Dan Oh standing behind her.

"Hana, Dan Oh, why are you two here?"

Hana and Dan Oh turned and saw Joo Da rushing towards them with a smile.

"Joo Da!" Hana greeted her friend happily. "Do Hwa told me to come here."

"Kyung wanted to meet me here." Dan Oh said as Hana glanced sadly at her.

Joo Da's coworker walked out of the shop and approached her. "Hey, Joo Da."

Joo Da looked at him and bowed slightly "Hello."

"You can leave after cleaning the place."

"I just came, though."

"We sold all our sandwiches. Someone bought them all."

"They bought all of them?"

"They also paid to use the store."

Hana and Dan Oh glanced at each other, shocked at what Joo Da's coworker said. However, they knew exactly who bought the sandwiches and rented the store. It was expected as they were in a cliche romantic comic.

'It was Oh Nam Ju.'

Joo Da escorted Hana and Dan Oh inside to sit while she cleaned the store. The two childhood friends looked at each other, complaining the same thing.

'Why is the writer taking so long?'

Hana and Dan Oh flinched in surprise when they heard someone come in the store.

"Excuse me, but we are closed for the day." Joo Da said loudly and turned around with Hana and Dan Oh to find Nam Ju.

"I believe you should open up now." Nam Ju said and looked around. "You see, I bought all of your sandwiches."

Hana and Dan Oh looked at each other in horror. 'This is it! It's time for some cheesy, romance storyline.'

Do Hwa and Kyung walked inside the store and stood beside Nam Ju as a spotlight shined brightly on the three.

Hana refrained herself from frowning as she looked away from the bright light. 'I sometimes want to curse at the writer.'

The six of them sat around the table wearing party hats, Hana with Do Hwa, Dan Oh with Kyung, and Nam Ju with Joo Da.

Hana glanced around the pairs. 'What is this? A3 and their women? Triple date?'

Do Hwa handed Hana a sandwich and she happily ate it. "Is it good?" he asked.