twelve: hyssop

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who sacrificed
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who sacrificed━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

Stage Hana played the piano inside A3's hideout with Nam Ju sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed, listening to her play. Her mini recital was interrupted by the sound of Nam Ju's phone ringing.

Nam Ju opened his eyes and looked at her, apologetically. Hana shakes her head and smiled at him as she gestured to answer his phone.

"What is it?"

Nam Ju turned to Hana, who looked at him in confusion.

"She's here with me. I'll ask her." Nam Ju said as he stood up and ended the call before walking towards Hana.

"Is something wrong, Nam Ju?" Hana asked worriedly.

"For this year's summer camp, mom asked where you wanted to go." Nam Ju told her.

Hana tilted her head to the side. "Your mom? Really?" she asked, confused.

Nam Ju scratched his head. "Don't know why, so don't ask questions." he grumbled.

Hana chuckled. "Is it okay if we go somewhere domestic?" she asked.

Nam Ju looked confused at her request. "Mom said wherever you like. You know how much she likes you." he reminded her as he sat beside her behind the piano. "Why all of a sudden though? I thought you wanted to go to France? Paris?"

Hana smiled and nodded. "I did, but what about Joo Da?"

Nam Ju's eyes widen and faked a cough. "What about her?"

"She couldn't afford such an expensive summer camp. I want her to come along, and I'm sure you want her to come too." Hana explained and chuckled when she saw Nam Ju fidget beside her. "You're welcome, Oh Nam Ju. Make Yeo Joo Da happy, okay?"

🌸🌸🌸

"Why? I was ready thinking of France."

"I thought it was going to be Paris."

"What? We're going somewhere domestic for the summer camp?"

"Man, I just renewed my passport."

Hana stood at the back as she stared at the bulletin board, where the announcement was posted that this year's summer camp was within the country. She smiled in guilt as she listened to the students complaining, knowing it was her decision that Nam Ju followed. She fiddled with her fingers but it stopped when she felt someone grabbed her hand and her heart fluttered. She looked up and saw Do Hwa smiling at her.