fourteen: blue salvia

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
he who was thinking of her

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana and Dan Oh stood on top of the stairs of the school's foyer as they watched Soo Chul announced he was selling photos from summer camp, mostly pictures of Hana and A3. The students quickly rushed over to buy the photos they want.

"That looks fun." Hana said as she stood up and glanced at Dan Oh. "I'll be over there. I want to have one."

Dan Oh smiled at her and nodded. "If there's a picture of us, buy one for me please."

Hana nodded and walked down the stairs towards Soo Chul's photos. The students noticed her and quickly moved aside to make a path for her. She smiled gratefully at them and stood in front of Soo Chul.

"Can I buy first?" she kindly asked and Soo Chul was too stunned to speak, so he nodded eagerly. "Thank you."

Hana glanced at the pictures and smiled when she saw one of her and Dan Oh. They were hugging each other tightly while grinning. Beside it, there was a photo of Dan Oh with Haru behind her at the ancient palace.

"Haru..." she mumbled and smiled softly.

She grabbed the two photos and saw a smiling photo of her, Dan Oh and Joo Da, outside their hotel.

'The main character, the second lead, and the extra character. Joo Da and her love bridges.'

She took the photo and looked around again to find a photo of her and A3 with the ocean as their background. They were all smiling, even Kyung who has a ghostly smile on his stoic face. Do Hwa and Nam Ju has their arm slung around Hana's shoulders, while Kyung stood beside Nam Ju.

"How cute." she mumbled and took the photo.

Her eyes stopped on a stolen photo of her and Do Hwa at the ancient palace. She was looking at the carps swimming in pond, while Do Hwa was staring at her from behind. Her heart fluttered as she took the photo and stared at it with a smile on her face.

"How much for all this?" she asked Soo Chul, who shakes his head.

"For you, Princess Hana, it's all free!" Soo Chul said loudly.

Hana glanced at him and smiled gratefully before walking back to Dan Oh's side as eyes followed her. She handed Dan Oh the photos of them and with Haru. She bid her goodbye, telling her she wanted to see Jinmichae. As soon as Hana left, Dan Oh heard the flip of a page.