twenty five: bleeding hearts

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
them who became each other's unrequited love
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━them who became each other's unrequited love ━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Stage Chun Hwa smiled as she held the white cloak securely over her head, trying not to be seen or noticed by anyone. Soo Hyang, who was also covering her head with a cloak, followed closely behind her as they walked through the busy marketplace with Dan Oh, who secretly invited the queen to go out.

The three women stopped in front of a stool selling beautiful norigae tassels. The three stared at them in awe.

Unaware to the three, Do Yun was following them from behind. He was ordered by his older brother, the king, to guard and protect the queen. Even without being told what to do, he was willing to protect Chun Hwa in any harm's way.

Chun Hwa watched Dan Oh picked a trumpet creeper designed norigae. "Lady Dan Oh, do you know what that flower means?" she asked.

Dan Oh gently shakes her head and smiled. "Do you know, Your Majesty?" she whispered.

Chun Hwa smiled softly as she nodded. "It means wait. Even if the world falls apart and the earth splits up, I will only wait for you. It's a romantic flower, but it is how you interpret the meaning of waiting." she answered.

Dan Oh stared at the norigae in awe."It is beautiful." she mumbled as she held it tightly in her hands.

While Chun Hwa was smiling at Dan Oh, Soo Hyang noticed a plum blossom norigae in front of her and took it

"My lady." she softly called out to Chun Hwa.

Chun Hwa turned to Soo Hyang and smiled softly at her. "It is quite beautiful, Soo Hyang. You have a good eye." she said and gently held the plum blossom norigae in her hand. "Plum blossoms, their beauty thrives through any adversity. After the harsh cold winter, it is to celebrate the arrival of the warm spring.They represent the good memories after the painful ones."