ten: valerian

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who was ready
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who was ready━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana stood beside Jinmichae inside the cafeteria as they stared at Dan Oh. They glanced at each other, amused, before crossing their arms in front of their chest.

Dan Oh was determined to be more than an extra character in the manhwa. She wanted to find the mysterious student who saved her and Hana, who decided to be quiet regarding their savior. She was confused why he was in Secret.

"Then we must find the guy." Dan Oh said with a determined nod.

Hana looked at her, confused. "We?"

Dan Oh turned to look at her and smiled. "Yes, we! You were saved by him too, right?" she reminded Hana, who slowly nodded.

"And, how will you find him?" Jinmichae asked.

Dan Oh smirked at him and stood beside Hana. "I just need four things. Pacemaker, the sound of my heart, and mine and Hana's back." she answered with confidence.

Hana looked at her with realization. She and Dan Oh were saved from falling the stairs through their backs.

Jinmichae looked at the two girls, confused. "Backs?"

"Don't be surprised when you see us in person." Dan Oh told him before grabbing Secret nearby.

Hana looked at Jinmichae, who frowned as he glanced at his back. She stifled her laugh and looked at a determined Dan Oh.

'I want to help, Dan Oh. Even just a little.'

🌸🌸🌸

Dan Oh dragged Hana through the school hallways and left her outside her classroom, telling her they should split up to find their mysterious savior faster, she also told her to lean her back to every guy she see to find him.

Hana was reluctant to just lean her back to every guy's chest. She knew the identity of the student, but she didn't want to interfere with the story.

She sighed heavily and peeked through the door. She gasped in horror and saw all her classmates were changing in their physical education uniform. She almost fainted when she saw Do Hwa noticed her and walked over to her.

"Hana?"

Frightened at being caught, Hana quickly stepped back far away from the door and hitting the wall behind her as Do Hwa walked out of their classroom.

"Hana? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be changing in your uniform?" he asked, confused.

Hana opened her mouth to reply and make an excuse, but no words could be formed. She remembered Dan Oh and turned around, she took a deep breath before shutting her eyes tightly and leaned backwards towards Do Hwa's chest.