twenty seven: heliotrope

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
them who shared eternal love
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━them who shared eternal love━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Way before Trumpet Creeper and Secret, there was another manhwa called, Maehwa. It was the writer's first romance comic. The main characters were Siu Hana and Lee Do Hwa. It was a simple historical romance comic about a commoner and a princess falling in love.

Hana sat on the bench under the 300 year old tree and looked down to see Maehwa and Trumpet Creeper on her lap. Jinmichae gave the two manhwas back to her, but told her Do Hwa found them at the music room and handed them back to him, asking where she was. He also told her that he couldn't stop Do Hwa from reading the manhwas and learning about the whole truth.

"Do Hwa's read Maehwa and Trumpet Creeper. There's nothing left to hide."

She knew this day would come, and she dreaded it. She thought she could protect Do Hwa until the end of Secret from discovering the whole truth. However, she was completely wrong. The truth shall always prevail, even though how much you hide it.

Hana heard rushing footsteps towards her and looked up to find Do Hwa panting as he looked at her.

"Hana."

Hana smiled softly as she stood up from the bench. "Lee Do Hwa, wanna hear a love story between Siu Hana and Lee Do Hwa of Maehwa, as well as the tragic love story of Queen Chun Hwa and Prince Do Yun of Trumpet Creeper?"

Do Hwa waited, he waited for Hana to tell him everything about their past. He wanted to know the whole truth, Hana's deepest secret that she tried so hard to hide. He listened quietly as she told him everything about their first manhwa together. She told him they were the main characters, how they fell in love on stage and how she became aware and fell in love with him in the shadows. She also told him that he told her he became aware after their last stage together and the manhwa was completed.

Hana glanced at Do Hwa and smiled softly as she watched him finish Maehwa, but her smile disappeared when he started reading Trumpet Creeper.

"Despite the tragedy, Trumpet Creeper has many happy memories. Not all of them, but most of them." Hana said and Do Hwa smiled at her.

Crown Princess Chun Hwa was walking out of her residence with Soo Hyang and her court ladies following behind her. She looked up and saw Do Yun passing by. Her heart fluttered and softly gasped as she turned away shyly when Do Yun looked her way, ignoring the whispers of her court ladies.

"The Third Prince, Prince Do Yun is the youngest prince. Between the three brothers, he is the most handsome."

"Prince Do Yun recently returned from traveling the West. I wonder why he suddenly returned."