seventeen: red tulip

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
he who declared his love
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━he who declared his love━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

An amused Hana watched as her classmates frantically waited on their phone for Nam Ju's birthday party invitation. His birthday was tomorrow and everyone expected the invitations will be sent today.

"Why isn't it coming?"

"Why won't it come?"

"Is it today?"

"When will it come?"

"Please come."

"I'm his number one fan in Seuli High School. I'll get it, won't I?"

"I'm so nervous."

"His birthday is tomorrow, it should arrived today."

She glanced down at her phone on her desk and saw it lighted up, receiving a text message from Nam Ju.

"Are you waiting for something? Does my fiancee need to have an invitation? Do you want me to send you a personalized one?" she read the message and grimaced in disgust. "He's taking this engagement way too seriously when we both know he likes Joo Da, and he's trying to make her jealous."

She heard someone stifling their laugh from behind and turned around to find Do Hwa, covering his mouth with his hand. Seeing him, Hana let him read their childhood friend's text message and they stifled their laughs.

One by one their classmates phone rang and cheered as they receive an invitation for Nam Ju's birthday party. Hana and Do Hwa flinched and glanced around as their classmates read their text messages.

"You're invited to a reception to celebrate Oh Nam Ju's birthday!"

Hana's eyes widen in shock when she saw one of her female classmates entered the room with a life-size picture panel of Nam Ju.

Do Hwa leaned closer to Hana. "Woah! That's creepy. How can they like Nam Ju so much?" he asked in disbelief as Hana grimaced in disgust.

"Try being his fiancee and announce it to everyone tomorrow? Let's see what will happen." she retorted and shakes her head, trying not to think how his fans would react when they find out tomorrow that she became Nam Ju's fiancee.

Hana turned around and deleted Nam Ju's message on her phone, unaware that Do Hwa was in deep thought.

'I'll certainly change your set up, Hana. Just wait.'

"I'll get going, Hana." he said and quickly rushed out of the room.

Hana stared at his retreating figure in surprise. "Huh? What was that?" she mumbled in confusion.