thirty: cherry blossom

━━━━━━━━━༻🌸༺━━━━━━━━━
their existence was tragically short, yet their love bloomed beautifully
━━━━━━━━━༻🌸༺━━━━━━━━━

Hana was walking through the empty school hallway when she suddenly heard a strange ominous sound coming from the music room. She opened the door and her eyes widen in horror as she glanced around. The music room was gone, music stands, musical instruments, tables and chairs, random props floated in the darkness, but slowly disappeared one by one.

She looked down and saw the darkness was slowly moving towards her feet. She gasped loudly and quickly backed away before slamming the door shut.

Her back bumped into someone's chest. She yelped in surprise when she felt arms wrapped around her. She looked behind her and saw Do Hwa looking lovingly at her with a smile on his handsome face.

"You're cute when you're surprised, Hana." he teased her.

Hana pouted as she glared at him. "Your character's cheesy lines won't work on me, Lee Do Hwa." she said and noticed Do Hwa was glancing at the music room in wonder. "But, I'll let it slide. You're so cheeky, you know."

Do Hwa looked at her and chuckled in amusement as he made her turn around to face him. "Saranghae, Siu Hana."

"Saranghae, Lee Do Hwa."

Hana wrapped her arms around Do Hwa, embracing him. Do Hwa mimicked her actions and placed his head on top of hers.

"I'm glad we met, Hana. I'm glad you found me and waited for me."

Hana glanced at the music room and looked away, troubled as she snuggled closer to Do Hwa.

🌸🌸🌸

Hana peeked inside A3's hideout and saw Kyung lying on the sofa with his arm covering his eyes. She quietly walked in the room towards Kyung and noticed his phone on the table. She saw his phone was unlocked, she was about to turn around, but something caught her eye. It was his message for Dan Oh, the exact time and date when they found Dan Oh and Haru together under the 300 year old tree. She put two and two together and her eyes widen in realization.

"Kyung helped Dan Oh and Haru."

Hana looked down at Kyung and heard him snoring softly. She grabbed his blazer beside him and placed it over his body. She smiled affectionately at him and gently brushed his hair.

"You were aware in Trumpet Creeper, weren't you? You remembered the past and everything that happened, that's why you don't want history to repeat itself. I'm so proud of you."

Hana gently kissed Kyung on the forehead and smiled fondly at him.

"Chun Hwa of Trumpet Creeper has forgiven you, and Hana of Secret wanted to thank you for being yourself, Baek Kyung."

Hana turned and walked away from A3's hideout, leaving the peaceful sleeping Kyung.

'If it weren't for you, Kyung, you, Dan Oh and Haru would continue to suffer. I couldn't bear to watch my dear friends experience the same pain over and over again.'

🌸🌸🌸

Hana and Jinmichae were at the library, each holding their first manhwa. Hana with Maehwa, and Jinmichae with Trumpet Creeper.