twenty nine: queen of the night

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who enjoyed the small moments
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who enjoyed the small moments━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana went to the hospital, and ignored Kyung as she ran past him in the hallway. She rushed inside Dan Oh's hospital room to find Haru sobbing beside Dan Oh's bed. Hana glanced at the monitor, where all of Dan Oh's vitals were flatlines. She let out a loud gasp as her vision blurred with tears.

"No, it can't be! Dan Oh!" she cried out sadly and rush to Haru's side and grabbed her cold limp hand from Haru. "Eun Dan Oh!"

"Hana."

Haru grabbed Hana's shoulders and gently pulled her away from Dan Oh's lifeless body.

"Hana, a stage is starting soon."

Hana shakes her head and looked at Haru, heartbroken. "Once a stage starts, the Dan Oh we know and love is gone. She'll be back as a mere character in the comic world, unaware."

page flipping...

Stage Hana found herself walking towards the cafeteria. She noticed Jinmichae up ahead carrying two boxes full of vegetables and smiled.

'Why am I in a stage with Jin Mi?'

Hana rushed towards Jinmichae and grabbed the box on top the one he was carrying. "Let me help you."

Jinmichae looked at her, surprised. "Miss Hana, thank you." he said and smiled, but he was mentally confused. 'Hana and I in a stage. That's strange.'

Hana and Jinmichae entered the cafeteria and Jinmichae placed the box he was holding on the counter before turning to Hana and grabbed her box and accidentally held her hand.

Hana and Jinmichae gasped in surprise and looked longingly at each other as they heard the closing of a book. They looked away from each other and Jinmichae took Hana's box from her and placed it on the counter.

"What was that?" Hana asked and glanced at Jinmichae.

Jinmichae shakes his head. "I don't know. The story is about to end, so why did the writer give us a stage?"

"Maybe you and I made a big impression on the writer?" Hana asked and chuckled in amusement. "Well, we were drawn again after our first manhwas."

Jinmichae looked at her and smiled softly. "Maybe we did. Maybe that's why the writer gave us a stage at the last minute." he said, grabbing Secret from the counter and flipped the few blank pages. "We only have a few scenes left. The writer is about to wrap up Secret and this world."

Hana smiled. "Then, we just have to make the most the little time we have left."

🌸🌸🌸