nineteen: tansy

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
he who declared to protect his love
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━he who declared to protect his love━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana was reading Secret inside the cafeteria beside Jinmichae, who was happily cleaning the tea cup set Dan Oh gave him as an apology for their previous argument. She frowned as she read how Nam Ju announced to everyone that Do Hwa wasn't part of A3 anymore and has been making him suffer, as well as Kyung has been tormenting Dan Oh, and the newly made character of Haru. She was about to turn the page when her eyes widen in realization

'Haru?'

She frantically flipped the pages of the manhwa before stopping in front of a comic panel where Nam Ju announced that Do Hwa wasn't part of A3 anymore and asked Haru if he wanted to join. She looked closely and saw the name tag of Haru's uniform.

"Haru's name tag has his name on it...."

Jinmichae glanced at Hana and sighed heavily. "They're progressing, aren't they?" he asked sarcastically.

Hana felt the sharp stabbing pain in her heart and clutched her chest tightly. "It doesn't feel right." she mumbled as felt dizzy and gripped the end of the table for support.

Jinmichae's eyes widen as he wrapped his arms securely around her shoudlers to steady her. "Hana, are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

Hana nodded and took a deep breath before looking at him. "Haru's doing it again, isn't he? Without knowing the truth?" she asked and Jinmichae nodded warily.

"I tried warning them. Both him and Dan Oh. They're so stubborn and---"

"In love." Hana cut him off and smiled sadly. "When you're in love, you'll do anything to ensure you protect your special someone."

Jinmichae remained quiet as Hana grabbed Secret and stared at Do Hwa's character in the manhwa.

"For love, you'll do anything despite the danger and the pain you will face."

Hana and Jinmichae stared at each other, ignoring the flip of a page.

page flipping...

Class 2-8 and Class 2-7 were once again merged for their physical education class. They were currently doing swimming aerobics at their indoor pool.

Stage Hana was stretching her arms and looked at the side to find Do Hwa beside her, staring at her. They smiled at each other before hearing an angry splash beside Hana. They turned and saw Nam Ju glaring at Do Hwa. Hana glanced around and saw everyone's attention was now on the two former friends.

"Nam Ju, stop it." Hana warned and turned her back to him.

"Why him? Why Do Hwa? Why are you protecting him? Why are you taking his side?" Nam Ju asked as he clenched his fist in anger. "Answer me, Hana. Explain to me. After turning a blind eye to your feelings for him for years, why would he suddenly take interest in you? You're one of the smartest students, will you think?!"