five: gardenia

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who loved, he who loved
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who loved, he who loved━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

An exhausted looking Hana opened the door towards the school rooftop after helping and saving Joo Da with Dan Oh from her bullies. She was tired of going and coming back again on stage and in the shadow for the sole purpose of preventing the kind Joo Da from getting harmed and bullied.

She wasn't complaining, but she was furious at her schoolmates for what they've done to Joo Da, who done nothing wrong to them.

There may be a lot of running around the school, Dan Oh shouting profanties, and stage Hana giving advices. It was a lot work, but it felt nice and uplifting to help someone.

The only thing Hana liked about the writer was giving her the good second female lead, instead of the bad. Her role was not to be the villain in Nam Ju and Joo Da's story, but to be a friend. Not all second leads turned out be the antagonist of the story.

Joo Da might be her rival for Do Hwa, but she would never stoop so low and bully her to have what she wants. Do Hwa doesn't belong to anyone, he can like any girl he wants.

"Hana?"

Hana yelped in surprise as she turned around and saw Nam Ju lying on a bench with a book in his hand.

'That book is a prop, isn't it?'

"Nam Ju?" she asked in confusion before realizing why he was there and rolled her eyes. "Are you here to sleep again?"

Nam Ju chuckled as he got up from the bench and walked towards her, but frowned once he saw her stressed face.

"Are you okay? You look tired." he asked, concerned.

Hana shakes her head lightly. "I'm okay. Don't worry, Nam Ju." she said with a dismissed wave towards him. "Do me a favor and stop being handsome, so girls wouldn't be obsess with you."

Nam Ju stared at her in amusement. "Me being handsome troubling you so much?" he asked in disbelief.

Hana glared at him. "Yah! Oh Nam Ju! When did you become so arrogant?!" she yelled angrily and snatched the book in his hand before hitting his back as hard as she could with it.

Nam Ju's eyes widen. "Yah! Siu Hana! When did you become so violent!?"

"You think you could do whatever you want." Hana scoffed as she took her hair tie around her wrist and tied her long hair up before running after a frightened Nam Ju. "You won't even remember this happened! I don't care if you're the male lead!"