twenty six: honeysuckle

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
them who shared a strong bond of love

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

Stage Do Hwa watched as reporters and students gathered eagerly around Nam Ju, who just arrived from Paris. He let the writer do what they want with him and his stages. He was forced to like Joo Da, and forced to make her fall for him. He didn't want to be controlled over who he wanted to like, it was unfair, especially to the person special to him.

He looked expectantly behind Nam Ju to find no one. He mentally sighed sadly, disappointed that Hana hasn't returned.

He missed her, even his character missed her. His stages consisted of him: sadly playing the violin at the rooftop, the garden, A3's hideout, and the music room; him watching Hana and Nam Ju became famous on television; and him opening up to Kyung about his feelings towards Hana.

While in the shadow, he was always hanging out inside the cafeteria reading Secret to find out how Hana was doing abroad, and ranting about how cruel the writer was for not letting him contact Hana and how he missed her, to Jinmichae, who was surprisingly listening to him.

Dan Oh and Haru only teased him for liking Hana a lot, and told him to man up and confess his feelings. He would, but he was scared of hurting her unintentionally when he suddenly has a stage with Joo Da.

As soon as he heard the sound of a book closing, the stage ending with Nam Ju and Joo Da holding hands, Do Hwa sighed sadly and walked away.

"Why are you taking so long? Is the writer even intending to bring you back? If not, I ought to---"

"Lee Do Hwa!"

Do Hwa abruptly stopped walking and turned around to find Nam Ju standing behind him. He smiled and waved at him in greeting.

"Welcome back, Oh Nam Ju."

Nam Ju quirked an eyebrow. "You're looking for Hana, aren't you?" he asked and walked closer to him.

Do Hwa took a deep breath and sighed heavily as he nodded. "Of course, I miss her so much, but you wouldn't believe me because I act like a jerk on stage to Hana." he said and rolled his eyes.

Nam Ju stared at him in confusion. "What?"

Do Hwa shrugged. "Don't worry about it. If only the writer didn't change back to our original set up, maybe you would have changed your mind." he complained and walked away as he waved at the confused Nam Ju.

He stopped when he heard a flip of a page and groaned in annoyance.

page flipping...

Stage Do Hwa found himself at the same spot he was in the shadow.