twenty: hyacinth

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who was sincere

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana and Do Hwa rushed towards the school cafeteria to find Jinmichae after finding out Haru came back, but he was acting different as if he was someone else and not their Haru.

"Hana!"

Hana turned and saw Jinmichae running towards them with Secret in his hand.

"Jin Mi! What's going on?! Haru--"

"Haru's back." Jinmichae said and handed her Secret.

Hana grabbed the manhwa and her eyes widen in horror seeing a new character in the character description page of Secret. "Haru. Male, 18 years old. Tennis team, loyal to Kyung." she read and heard Do Hwa gasped in shock. "Loyal to Kyung?!"

She looked at Jinmichae and saw how troubled and worried he was. She knew he wanted to stay out of the story as much as possible. He was adamant not to help Dan Oh change the story. He wanted to stay away from trouble. She knew why he was worried about her all the time when Dan Oh tried to change a stage, and she understood he was just protecting her from getting hurt again. Jinmichae warned her that if she wanted to help her friends, she must do as little as possible not to be noticed by the writer.

Hana looked determined as she grabbed Do Hwa and ran off to find Dan Oh, leaving Jinmichae sighing heavily.

"Where will this story even go from now on?" he muttered and watched Hana and Do Hwa's retreating figures. 'Prince Do Yun, Haru, Prince Kyung, what would happen if you knew what you did to Chun Hwa before? I'm not gonna let you hurt her here.'

Hana and Do Hwa found a shock Dan Oh staring at Haru and Kyung's retreating figure.

"Dan Oh!" Hana called out loudly to Dan Oh and stood beside her.

"Hana! Haru, he's back. He's---"

Hana handed her Secret. "He's not the Haru we knew. Read this first, then you'll understand." she explained as Dan Oh grabbed the manhwa.

Hana looked at Kyung, who glanced at Haru in confusion and looked back at them. Her eyes widen in shock as realization dawned of her that he was now aware.

"Kyung's aware and Haru's an extra?" she said as she, Do Hwa and Dan Oh stared at Haru in shock before hearing a flip of a page.