thirteen: balloon flower

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
them who never stopped loving

━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

Stage Hana sadly watched as the sun disappeared behind the horizon. She stood alone on the rocks beside the ocean, relationship stone towers were stacked around her. Her own relationship stone in her hand, failing to ask Do Hwa to break the stone with her.

Many wanted to break relationship stones with her, but she indirectly turned them down with the help of Dan Oh, calling her for help everytime someone asked her. She wanted Do Hwa to be her first and only, but he already broke his relationship stone with Joo Da.

Hana glared at her relationship stone in her hand. 'Sometimes, I loathe my character. Always hurting, always in pain. Never once did she try to cry those away on stage.' she thought to herself as she clenched the stone tightly in her hand.

She lifted the stone over her head, before she could throw the stone in the ocean someone stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Hana."

She gasped in shock and turned around too fast, making her bumped into a chest. She looked up and saw Do Hwa's face right over hers, their faces inches away from each other. Her eyes widen in surprise and took a step back, but Do Hwa securely wrapped an arm around her waist before pulling her back, making her lean to his chest.

Hana hadn't noticed her heart fluttering, when she heard the fast beating of Do Hwa's heart. She looked up at him and gulped nervously when she noticed his face was nearing hers.

"Do Hwa?"

They heard a sound of a book closing, ending the stage between them. However they didn't move.

Do Hwa sighed in relief. "Don't throw the stone away, Hana." he said and took the relationship stone from her hand and stared at it. "Such a waste."

Hana frowned. "It's just because I'm on stage." she explained and tried taking her relationship stone back. "Give it back."

Do Hwa quirk an eyebrow. "We should make use of it." he said as he took the stone out of its plastic and brought out his white marker before writing on it.

Hana's eyes widen in surprise. "What?"

Do Hwa took something out of his back pocket and showed it to her. "Stage or not, I wanted to experience this with you, Hana. Wishing on a relationship stone and breaking one." he said as he handed her the relationship stone, where he wrote his wish and the white marker. "Just so you know, I bought my relationship stone even before my stage with Joo Da. Here."