twenty one: freesias

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who valued their friendship
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who valued their friendship━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

Stage Hana and Do Hwa were walking through the school hallways towards their classroom as the students stared happily at them.

"Siu Hana and Lee Do Hwa look great together!"

"I knew they liked each other!"

"Do Hwa was the one who confessed first. What was Hana's reply?"

"What are you talking about? She hasn't said anything."

"She hasn't reciprocated his feelings yet?"

"That's right, Oh Nam Ju!"

Hana stopped walking as she heard the sound of a book closing. Do Hwa stopped beside her and smiled sadly.

"Don't worry, Hana. He'll come around. He couldn't resist you." he assured her.

Hana smiled sadly. "This is the first time we hadn't talk for quite a while. I'm starting to miss A3." she said and looked at Do Hwa. "I know we're just comic characters, but I remembered everything about our childhood with Nam Ju, Kyung and Dan Oh. It's weird, but comforting."

Do Hwa chuckled. "We haven't talked about our childhood memories for a while. I'm starting to miss A3 too." he said and wrapped an arm around Hana's shoulders. "We should hang out sometime to talk about the past."

Hana nodded happily. "That will be fun!"

"It's a date then!" Do Hwa said enthusiastically.

Hana's cheeks redden as she looked at him, surprised at what he said. "Date?"

Do Hwa's eyes widen in horror, just realizing what he just said. 'Stupid, Do Hwa!'

Hana turned and saw Haru walking ahead of them. "Oh? It's Haru!"

Do Hwa turned and saw Haru. To save himself from embarrassment earlier, he ran towards Haru and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Hey, Haru! Don't turn your back on---"

Haru grabbed Do Hwa's hand and twisted it. Hana gasped in shock and rushed towards them.

"Do Hwa! Yah! Haru, let him go!"

"That hurts! Let me go!" Do Hwa complained as Haru let him go.

"Do Hwa! Are you okay?" Hana asked worriedly and checked his arm and hand.

Do Hwa hid behind her and looked sadly at Haru. "We were really close. You're making me sad." he told him.

Haru looked completely confused. "We were close?" he asked.