four: white roses

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
them who have new beginnings
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━them who have new beginnings━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

Stage Hana lightly played some notes on the piano inside A3's hideout with Do Hwa sitting beside her, mirroring her actions while Nam Ju and Kyung were relaxing on the sofa nearby.

Nam Ju stared thoughtfully at the two best friends. "Hey Hana, Do Hwa." he suddenly called out to them.

Kyung stopped what he was doing and glanced at Nam Ju before looking at Hana and Do Hwa, who also looked back at him before turning to Nam Ju.

"What is it, Nam Ju?" Hana asked in wonder.

Nam Ju smiled at them. "You two look good together."

Hana's eyes widen as her cheeks started to warm up. She glared at a grinning Nam Ju, ignoring the fluttering of her heart.

"Yah! Oh Nam Ju, why all of a sudden?!" she shouted, trying not to stutter her words from embarrassment.

Kyung smirked as he quietly stared at his two friends sitting together behind the piano. He noticed an embarrassed Hana trying to scoot away from Do Hwa, who was deep in thought but only smiled shyly while looking away from them.

Nam Ju shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just telling the truth." he told Hana before glancing at Do Hwa. "Do Hwa, what's on your mind?"

Everyone looked at Do Hwa, who looked surprised at the sudden attention on him. He glanced at his friends, eyes lingering at Hana. He cleared his throat and suddenly laughed out loud as he wrapped an arm around Hana's shoulders, startling her.

"What are you talking about? This girl, right here, is our childhood friend, my best friend!" he declared proudly.

Whether it was Stage Hana or not, she looked heartbroken at what Do Hwa said about just being friends. It didn't go unnoticed by Kyung, who looked at her with concern.

'I see. This is truly the fate of the second female lead. Well, there's only one thing to do and it is to smile!'

Hana forced out a smile and stood up to face her childhood friends. "Do Hwa's right." she said and glared at Nam Ju. "So, stop with your nonsense, understood?"

Nam Ju playfully rolled his eyes while she stuck her tongue out as payback.

There was a sound of a book closing, and they were now in the shadow. Hana turned around, hiding her front view from her childhood friends while clutching her chest tightly, feeling the pain again after her stage with Do Hwa.