six: edelweiss

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
he who has such strong devotion for her

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana was happily sipping her strawberry milk while sitting on the kitchen island, completely ignoring Jinmichae boring holes at the side of her head.

It was late in the afternoon and as usual, Hana was hanging out inside the cafeteria with Jinmichae. However, as soon as she entered the room, the said male was quiet the entire time she was drinking her favourite while doing nothing but stare at her.

"Hana."

Hana yelped in surprise when Jinmichae sat beside her. "Gosh, you surprised me!" she shouted and playfully hit his arm repeatedly. "What's wrong with you? You've been so quiet."

Jinmichae sighed softly and grabbed her hands, stopping her from hitting him. Hana glanced at their hands when suddenly she remembered a memory of her past.

"I am devoted to you as you are to me, Crowned Prince."

Hana gently shakes her head. 'These memories from that manhwa is coming back to me these past few days.'

"Are you alright now?"

Hana remembered what happened in the shadow when she saw the black hole at the skywalk with Dan Oh. She smiled at Jinmichae and firmly held his hand.

"I'm perfectly fine." she assured him. "The writer must wanted another character with an illness other than Dan Oh."

She laughed at her own joke while Jinmichae looked at her, clearly unamused as he withdrew his hand from hers.

"You know, I was really worried."

Hana smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry for worrying you again and again, Jinmichae." she apologized and looked down.

Jinmichae chuckled lightly and caressed the top of her head. Hana looked up at him, finally deciding to tell him the truth.

"I have something to confess."

Hana closed her eyes and took a deep breath, calming herself before opening them again and looked at Jinmichae with a gentle smile adorning her face.

"I've been quite aware since Trumpet Creeper, Geum Jin Mi. I know who I am before. I remembered everything, just like you."

Shocked, Jinmichae's eyes widen and abruptly stopped caressing Hana's head. He locked eyes with Hana, who was patiently staring at him.