eighteen: purple lilacs

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
them who felt the emotions of love, just like the first time

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

As soon as she entered the school's cafe, Hana rushed towards a grinning Jinmichae and grabbed the manhwa he was holding and sat on the kitchen island. Jinmichae was stunned as he stared at Hana, who was already immersed in reading Secret.

Jinmichae smiled as shakes his head. 'By the way you're behaving, it looks like the story changed. Now, you're safe. I have to make sure that Trumpet Creeper isn't repeating itself.'

Hana gasped in shock and her eyes widen as she read the scenes that happened at Nam Ju's birthday party.

"What? What is this? How did the story change so quickly?"

Hana couldn't believe that Dan Oh and Kyung became the center of attention the night of Nam Ju's birthday party. Instead of the announcement of her and Nam Ju's engagement, and Nam Ju's confession to Joo Da, Kyung announced to everyone that night that Dan Oh was his woman.

Her engagement with Nam Ju was broken off by one call from her parents to Nam Ju's mom. She didn't know what happened exactly, but she was happy she wasn't engaged to Nam Ju anymore without it being publicized. She was grateful for Do Hwa, Dan Oh and Haru for helping her change her set up. She felt warm and giddy at the thought Do Hwa kept his promises. Her heart fluttered as she remembered that night Do Hwa grabbed her hand and stared at her lovingly. She knew he was trying to tell her something, but the fireworks were too loud that night for her to hear what he was going to say.

Jinmichae sat beside her on the island kitchen and grabbed Secret from her. "You weren't at the party when all of this happened?" he asked in confusion and flipped the pages of the manhwa. "You're last scene was with Do Hwa. You were playing the piano, while he was playing the violin. After that stage, you two just disappeared."

Hana looked at him as she shakes her head. "Do Hwa dragged me away from the party, that's all. I didn't know what they were planning to change the stage, but it worked." she said, smiling.

Jinmichae looked at her and smiled. "You and Oh Nam Ju aren't engaged anymore?"

Hana smiled happily. "We're not anymore." she said and grimaced in disgust. "I can't imagine myself with Nam Ju."

Jinmichae stared affectionately at Hana and chuckled. He already read Secret as the stages were happening. He was strongly against changing the story of Secret, but he didn't want Hana to experience the same fate she had with him in Trumpet Creeper. She was chosen to be his wife and the queen, she didn't have much of a choice when she found the man she truly loved. It was too late to turn back her decision and she was bound to him.