sixteen: pink azalea

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

them who hoped good things come their way

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

"Cha Ji Hyun is here."

"The beloved actress?"

"Nam Ju's mom?"

"Exactly. My goodness!"

Stage Hana smiled as she stood beside the principal of Seuli High School. She watched Nam Ju's mom got off the car as the students cheered excitedly.

"That's Nam Ju's mom!"

"Ms. Cha!"

"You're so pretty!"

Ji Hyun saw Hana and smiled happily at the girl before standing in front of her. "Hana dear, you shouldn't have waited for me." she said and gently cupped her hands around Hana's cheeks. "Let me look at you. Hmmm, so pretty."

Oh Jae Beol, Nam Ju's dad, stood in front of Hana and smiled happily. "Hana? Is that really you? You're even prettier than the last time I saw you." he said in awe.

Hana chuckled shyly as Ji Hyun smiled fondly at her.

"Hana dear, wait for us outside. I'd like to talk to you and Nam Ju." she said and Hana nodded in understanding. "Now, let's go."

Hana heard the sound of a book closing as she escorted Nam Ju's parents towards the principal's office and stood outside.

"Hana?"

Hana turned and saw Nam Ju walking towards her. She smiled and waved at him in greeting.

"Nam Ju. Your parents are inside." she informed him and leaned by the window sill. "Your mom wanted to talk to us. Maybe she's angry at me because I change the destination of our summer camp?"

Nam Ju laughed as he ruffled her hair. "How many times do I have to tell you that she likes you? She's been treating you like her own daughter." he told her and pinched her cheeks. "What you want is what she wants."

Hana groaned in pain as she pried his hands off her. "Yah! That hurts!" she complained and massaged her aching cheeks. "You're such a bully!"

Nam Ju laughed again. "You're so cute, I couldn't help it." he teased.

Hana glared at him. "Stop it!"

Nam Ju sighed heavily and crossed his arms as he leaned by the window sill. "I hear them talking about my birthday." he said as he closed his eyes.