◑4~PA for 6 Months?◐

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤!

Loving the response, keep it coming, it is motivating me to write more😭❤

"But Ms. Sharma, I wasn't paid to do this." Ms. Sharma was equally hesitant. "Excuse me KK, can I have a chat with my journalist alone?"

"Sure!" Karan smiled professionally while Tejasswi and Ms. Sharma reached the lift. "Teja, you know how good this chance is, being his PA you'll also know about his habits which can be a good cause."

"But ma'am his..."

"I know what's making you nervous, let me tell you one thing firstly, Karan is a player, but he's always respected women. He must have dated many but they all were just flings and no girl filed anything against him, which means the news is all just rumors."

Tejasswi just hummed and she didn't know what she had to say.

"So Ms. Sharma, oops sorry Ms. Prakash, what is your call?" Karan asked with a smirk. "I am ready to work here Mr. Kundrra." Tejasswi sighed.

"Okay then, I hope we get your interview." Ms. Sharma and Karan shook hands professionally, while Tejasswi and Karan shook hands after.

~~~

"Thank you Om." Tejasswi smiled at Omi. "You're welcome Teja bhai!"

Omi was giving the instructions to her for her job.

Tejasswi got a call. "Where are you?" She heard the caller say. "What made you concerned?"

"Come-on Teju..."

"Work," She said bluntly. "Ho gaya? Bye!" She cut the call.

Tejasswi reached her cabin which was next to Karan and it had a glass for Karan to see what was happening there. While for Tejasswi, it wasn't. Tejasswi just saw the cabin and admired it. She kept the files Omi gave to her. "Well I'll get my snacks tomorrow, oh shit!"

She rushed here and there and picked her phone. "Tujhe abhi jaana tha!! Teju, sudhar ja!" Karan was listening to her rants as she didn't know that her cabin wasn't sound-proof as his. She came out of the cabin and went towards the lift.

She pushed the button when Karan came there. "Hello Mr. Kundrra."

"Hello Ms. Prakash, you have a cafe on the 3rd floor by the way." He said and she looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"No I meant for you if you need some coffee and snacks while working from tomorrow." Tejasswi just hummed. They entered the lift and Tejasswi plucked in her earplugs and played music. He rolled his eyes as she hummed the song not knowing that she was loud. He couldn't deny the fact her voice was melodious.

They reached the ground floor and Karan went towards the parking. Tejasswi stood near the main gate as all her cabs were cancelling.

"You need help?"

"Ummm noo..."

"Tell me!" Karan said coldly. "My all cabs are getting cancelled."

"You want me to drop you?" Before she could nod, Karan started the car. "I am busy!" Karan smirked and left. Tejasswi looked at the car in shock, he was rude.

She grumped and soon sat in a cab which finally arrived. She got down near the same ice-cream parlor and saw the children waiting for her. "Didi..." They all ran to her and she hugged all of them. "Beta, tum toh sacch me aa gayi!"

"Kyu dada aapko laga mai sirf kehne ke liye keh rahi thi." The vendor smiled and she pinched cheeks of one child. "Dada, inn sab ka education ka kharcha mai dekh lungi, ek school hai usme inka admission karwa dungi mai..."

"Parr beta..."

"Dada, aap tension mat lo, vo school meri jaan pehchaan walo ka hi hai. Achha baccho, aap log subah chaloge na mere saath?" The children nodded excitedly.

"Dada, inke maa baap?"

"Nahi hai madam, sab paas ki basti me rehte hai." Tejasswi fought with her tears. "Inn sabko subah mai lene aa jaaungi... Aur mera number toh hai na aapke paas..." The vendor nodded and she left.

She called and auto and was about to go towards it when a car came in her way, suddenly...

********************************

Word Count- 670

And what happens further?

I know many here must not be liking the mature part but plot requirement😗

Comment down your review and don't forget to vote✨❤

Published- 24th August 2022

Kajal👻