◑81~Flashback Part 1◐

"𝔸𝕒𝕠 𝕜𝕙𝕠 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕞, 𝕙𝕠 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕞 𝕪𝕦𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕒,
𝔸𝕒𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕚𝕟, 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕜𝕒𝕙𝕒 𝕟𝕒𝕒 𝕙𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕒!"

OKAY OKAY OKAY YOU GUYS MISSED ME MUCH, I CAN SEE THAT😉😂 THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WISHES AND EXCITEMENT, I AM BACK💃🏻 SO LET'S GO AHEAD!!

UPDATES WILL BE REGULAR, ONE ON EVERY ALTERNATE DAY🥰❤

Flashbacks shall be in Italics for the chapters coming up. The normal font will the present talks.

It was her 9th month of pregnancy now, on the edge of the date. Aneri had to urgently leave for a patient she had in Pune. She was returning the same day.

Tejasswi was getting ready to meet Namish, he had returned from his conference. Karan was going to his office. "Tujhe kyu jaana hai! Teri reports bhi aa rahi hai!" Karan back hugged her. Tejasswi giggled and kissed his cheek. "Sunny he wants to talk something important. Chal, reports bata dena mujhe!"

Karan nodded and she sat with the driver to reach the place. Karan reached the office.

"Karan, is Teja with you?" Palak asked with a serious face and he shook his head asking. "Yogita is here to have a conversation with you. Let's go to my cabin."

Karan followed her scared for Tejasswi and their children. Yogita gave a serious look to him as he sat down. "Please tell me asap, kuch complications hai? Is everything okay?" Yogita looked at Palak who nodded.

"Karan, I asked Palak for your sample because I got to know that Tejasswi had a IVF thing done." Karan looked at Yogita confused. "But doctor, we are giving birth through natural process. We haven't gone through any IVF thing."

"I know Karan, Palak told me, so its either your wife hiding, or its something wrong. Also, your wife who's giving birth to triplets, has one child of somebody else" Karan's heartbeat stopped hearing that. He got up from his chair. "What do- what do you mean?"

"Karan she had taken the IVF and then you might have consummated. So she is carrying 3 children, but the non-identical twin is someone else's child, that DNA doesn't matches other two."

Karan couldn't believe what he heard. Yogita showed him the reports, he couldn't believe them too.

"Karan I know this is difficult, but go and confront Tejasswi." Palak said to him and he just nodded leaving the cabin in anger, shock, hurt, betrayed.

"Yeh Palak ne-" Ayaan said shocked. "Toh mai?" Jasmin shook her head and caressed Ruhi's face. "No bachha, they lied. You are the biological child of your parents." Ruhi nodded and Vihaan wrapped his arms around her and squeezed it. Jasmin now feared what will be her reaction on knowing further.

Meanwhile at the same time, Tejasswi met Namish. Namish hugged her from the side and made her sit.

"Teju, actually you remember my crush..."

"Aanchal right?" Namish nodded and looked at her hopefully. "I know this is going to sound real bad, but will you just help me when she asks you that if I slept with you..."

"What?" Tejasswi asked shocked. "Actually, she has misinterpreted that I had slept with someone. I just lied to her that I am a sperm donor to a female... and the girl who she has seen me with is not receiving my calls."

"But Nami mai toh 3 saal se yaha..."

"I know Teju, but tujhe sirf bolna hai, you won't have to speak it ever again, meri shaadi ka sawaal hai Teju, Aanchal will not marry me-" Tejasswi thought for a while and nodded. "But I'll inform Sunny,"

"Yaha se chalke hum dono khud batayenge I promise." Namish tapped her back and video called Aanchal. "Nami don't you-" Aanchal saw Tejasswi and she smiled at her.

"Aanchal, she's Tejasswi. She's the one I donated." Tejasswi smiled at her. "Yeah, he just came and helped, I wanted a child and who could be a better person than Nami." Aanchal looked at Tejasswi, who already looked pregnant. She smiled.

In New York,, it was really casual of donating sperms, specially after a legal contract is signed. "I am sorry baby," Aanchal smiled and Namish looked gratefully at Tejasswi.

Karan had arrived at the wrong time, heard the part of the conversation which was just meant for Aanchal and was shocked. Namish cut the call and hugged Tejasswi.

Karan was broken, he couldn't believe what he saw. He didn't want to misinterpret and kept standing there, he still hoped it was a lie.

"Thank you Teju for speaking to her."

"It is okay Nami, now please don't tell this to anyone." Tejasswi smiled and Karan was getting more shocks.

Karan got a call from Jasmin and he went outside. "Sunny," Tejasswi who was coming outside with Namish saw him.

"Sunny what happened?" Tejasswi tried running to him but she couldn't. "Tujhe kya hua?" She started panting as she shouted. She was on the edge of her date.

"KARAN!" Karan finally turned and saw Tejasswi falling and rushed to her. "Teju, laddo..." He tapped her cheeks and she shouted. "I need, I need..."

"Namish, please drive the car, Aneri is coming by today's flight!" Namish nodded and drove the car towards the hospital, Karan gave the location to him. "Sunny, yeh..."

"Laddo you're more important," Karan shushed her and they reached the hospital. Karan dialed Umar and Aly. "Umar, Teju is in labour, tum log jaldi aa jaao. When is Aneri arriving?"

"On the airport Karan, call her." Karan cut the call and dialed Aneri. "Han Karan?"

"Teju is in labour Neri!"

"What? I am just on my way. Just take the phone to one of the doctors." Karan gave his phone to the doctors there. "Doctor please keep the OT ready, I will be there in 15 minutes." The doctor replied affirmatively and Karan sighed and sat down nervously.

Palak and Yogita heard of the news and arrived at the hospital. They saw Karan sitting concerned and Palak rolled her eyes. "Dou (2) din baad labour me jaati toh kuch jaata tha iska? Pura plan bigaad gayi!"

"Koi nhi, plan B activate karle!" Palak smirked and nodded.

"Yeh kabhi bhi planning plotting karr sakti hai kya? Mtlb hadd hi hogyi hai, chain se paida toh hone de humko!" Ruhi and Vihaan whined while Ayaan just rolled his eyes. Samaira chuckled and Jasmin smiled as well.

"Phir toh Palak ne jo kiya," She started again.

***********************************

Word Count- 1070

Here's flashback part 1☕

I guess thoda chota but I traveled today so I am tired👉🏻👈🏻

What will happen further? What is Palak's plan B?

How will the children react on the flashback?

What will they do after this?

Published- 13th December 2022

Kajal👻