◑73~Palak's Arrival◐

"𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕥𝕒𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚!
𝕄𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕜𝕠 𝕚𝕟𝕙𝕚 𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚!"

Heyyaa here we go with Palak's entry, bahot maza aayegaa🥳🥂

"Ru, V has not dealt with Palak, she can be dangerous! Bua hamesha bolti hai!" Ayaan and Ruhi were sitting in her cabin, Tejasswi wasn't at office.

"Calm down Ayu, Vivaan sambhal lega, I know him!" Ruhi said assuring Ayaan. "I don't want anyone to suffer Ruhi!" He said whining. "Mumma mumma mumma!"

"Kya?" Ayaan asked. "Mumma jaisa behave karna band karr!" She said giggling at her twin's behavior.

Meanwhile, Karan didn't want to spoil his morning so had left early before Palak arrives. The ladies of the house also were leaving, not before giving a lecture to Ayaan.

"Ayu, kamre se bahaar aane ki zrurat nahi hai. Just stay away from Palak!" Vidhi explained him. Vihaan just rolled his eyes in his mind. "Aur panic attack aaye toh call karna, mai turant aa jaaungi okay?" Jasmin said caressing his cheeks lovingly. He smiled and nodded at both of them. "Mai yahi hu maa, I can't leave him alone." Yashika told them.

Jasmin looked at Ishaan who nodded in assurance. "Mai bhi hu yaha, I'll call mamu." Ishaan told and the ladies nodded.

Ishaan and Yashika were in their rooms to avoid Palak as much as they can. Vihaan was in his room watching something on the TV when his phone rang.

"Kuch kiya usne? Are you fine?" Ayaan spoke before Vihaan could say anything. "Abhi tak nahi aayi hai, it is okay." Vihaan told and Ayaan sighed. "Tasalli hogyi tujhe, now stop worrying." Ruhi said on the other side. "Tujhe toh bhai ki koi chinta hai hi nahi..." Vihaan said pouting. "Mujhe confidence hai, yeh Palak Paalak whatever ko mera bhai aaraam se dekh lega!" Ruhi said winking and Vihaan smirked.

"Tujhe itna confidence kaise hai?" Ayaan asked and the twins chuckled. "Isne college ke trustee ke bete ko bahot maara tha ek baar just because usne battameezi ki, firr khud uske trustee baap ko patake apne hi bete ka college change karwa diya!" Ayaan's mouth opened in shock. "So this is too easy..." Vihaan said.

"But vo gunda bhai apni behen ko kabhi nahi chordhega..." Ayaan said thoughtfully. "Oye panda ke bhai, it was an example!" Ruhi said laughing. "Panda ke bhai," Ayaan said looking at Vihaan.

"Asli wala panda!" Vihaan said rolling his eyes and Ayaan chuckled. "I love my sleep so why not!" He said raising his collars. "Maa ko shakk hi ho jayega V, ispe! You know what I have to do?"

"Kya office me sulati hai?" Ruhi nodded shaking her head. "He comes and takes 2 hour nap in the office, so that ghar se time pe nikle!" Vihaan chuckled and Ayaan pouted.

Vihaan heard heel sound so he bid farewell and cut the call. He was watching his movie when the door opened and there she stood, Palak Sharma.

"Hey young man, I hope you didn't cross your limits!" Palak said disgustingly. "Well Palak you can't decide my limits anyway." Vihaan smiled at her. "To your answer, I didn't!" Vihaan replied sassily. Palak took the remote and muted the TV. "How dare you talk to me like that?" She asked angrily and Vihaan looked at her with a scared expression. "I was thinking to be light on you but you don't deserve it!" She went out and came with the belt and hit on making him jump out of the bed. "Mujhe bachpan me mumma ne 1-2 baar laafa maara tha, Ayu tu kya kya karwayega!" He thought to himself. She pulled his arms and took him outside, he was reluctant but she whispered, "You know your family is in danger right?" He decided to follow her after this.

They reached outside and hearing her Yashika rushed to her. "Palak, stay away!" Palak smiled at Yashika and hit him again. "And? What will you do?" Yashika pushed her away, she was tired now. She was a rebel like her father and now couldn't see her brother suffering.

Palak angrily marched towards Yashika and was about to hit her when he belt was caught in air. She looked at Ayaan angrily. "Ayaan!"

"NOT ON MY SISTER MS. PALAK SHARMA!" Vihaan shouted angrily and snatched the belt from her. Yashika looked at him in shock. "Mai seh sakta hoon, don't you dare look at my family!" He said warning her. Palak just smiled, "10 days without me and what courage huh!"

"You haven't seen our courage yet!" Ishaan said as he came outside when also heard Vihaan's shout and rushed outside. He was in a meeting so didn't realize earlier. "The young blood, the rebel blood! Woah young men, 22 saal hogye aadat nahi daal paaye?" 

Vihaan passed the belt to Yashika. "Bhai, inko smjha do, meri behen se durr rahe!" Yashika smiled seeing Ayaan standing up for her. He actually was Karan Kundrra's son after all, in the end he had to raise for his family. "You'll pay for this Ayaan, just remember that!" Palak said moving out of the house insulted.

Vihaan hugged Yashika. "Aapko lagi toh nahi?" Yashika shook her head, "Tu chal, haath pe dekh kaise lag gayi hai tere!" Vihaan smiled and Yashika did his dressing. Ishaan was happy that the only person for whom they had to keep mute, Ayaan, had started fighting. "Ayu, hume yeh pehle karr dena chahiye tha..."

"I know bhaiya, mujhe hi time lag gaya!" Vihaan said blinking. Yashika smiled. "Now no fear, ab hum kuch na kuch karenge!!" Yashika said and Vihaan nodded.

Palak had already left so Yashika made Vihaan lie on the bed to give him rest. He didn't want but the lazy image of Ayaan, he had to follow. She closed the gate and left.

Ayaan called him and he rolled his eyes picking it up. "Arey yaar mai theek hoon..." He said before Ayaan could say anything. "Vihaan-" He heard a female which he could guess was his mother on the other side.

*******************************

Word Count- 1020

TEJASSWI, TEJASSWI!🥳😂

This is going to be fun😌

Vihaan, Ishaan and Yashika, will they be able to find a solution to Palak?

What will be Karan's reaction on knowing the truth?

Published- 25th November 2022

Kajal👻