◑15~Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main◐

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕪, 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕧𝕠𝕕𝕜𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕪!

This is one of the cutest chapter👻😂 Jaao enjoyy! Comment down, beech me hassi aane wali tum logo ko😛😂

They completed their dance and went towards the drinks section.

"2 Cokes please!" Karan ordered and she smiled at him. "I can drink..."

"This place is not fit for you to drink. All eyes are already on you," He explained and she nodded. They waited for the drinks while the bartender served them 2. He took and gave it to her. The bartender nodded at Shamita who nodded. They finished their drink and it was Tejasswi who started feeling dizzy at first.

"Mr. Kundrra, are you sure you ordered coke?" Karan felt dizzy too, "Yeah-" He burped and Tejasswi chuckled. "I think we should go back. Meeting toh ho hi gayi hai." Tejasswi nodded and they moved towards the exit. Shamita went behind them.

"Teja, aaj toh party krenge!" Tejasswi chuckled and hooted. "Yes sir!!!"

"Call me Karan..." He pouted and Tejasswi giggled pulling his cheeks. "Okay Karan! Partyyyyy!" She shouted excitedly while Shamita reached them running.

"Karan, you seem drunk, do you need help?"

"No my girlfriend is with me, you go enjoy your event!" Karan grabbed Tejasswi's shoulders and went ahead. Shamita groaned and pushed Tejasswi away.

"What is so good in her that you're not even watching me today?" She used his hands to grab her. "Abey, I love her, itna kaafi nahi hai kya?" Karan pouted and left his hands and kissed Tejasswi on her cheeks. She smiled at Shamita.

"Karan, don't forget what good times we have spent together."

"Error- Nights!" Tejasswi pouted and giggled. "You better stay out of this okay. Its between me and Karan!"

"Shamita, DO NOT talk to my Teja like that, ever again. You get that." Karan sternly replied while Tejasswi closed her mouth, before she could reply, seeing him defend.

"Dekho aunty, mai chup hu na, bass abhi jaao aap! I'll help Karan." Tejasswi warned and Shamita rolled her eyes. "You wish. Tum drunk ho!"

"Toh kya hua, I am strong!" Tejasswi wrapped her arms around Karan and they started to leave towards their hotel. "Shamita leave!" Karan said sternly after she didn't. She sighed in anger and left. "I'll sue you!"

"Okay, karo jaake su-su!" Tejasswi shouted back and Karan giggled. "Thoda ghoom lete hai!"

Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main
Arre Na Re Na Re Na

She started singing and Karan, though didn't like to sing joined her. They both were running on the street, nobody was there.

Zara Sa Ghoom Loon Main
Arre Na Re Na Re Na

She went and hugged him and looked at him while singing.

Aa Tujhe Choom Loon Main
Arre Na Re Na Baba Na

He pushed her away singing the lines. She started running away faster and he ran behind her.

Main Chali
Banke Hawa
Rabba Mere
Mainu Bacha

Tejasswi was loving the night, she was free, she didn't care what she looked, how she behaved. She knew she's gonna forget it all tomorrow.

Mausam Bhi Be-imaan
Masti Ka Ye Saman
Roko O Logon Zameen Pe
Girne Laga Aasmaan

Karan was laughing seeing her dance and roam around. He could see her happiness, her liveliness, he could feel she felt content. "Teja, tu normally aise behave kyu nahi karti?" He asked as they sat down in a hotel to eat.

Thumak Thumak Ke Jhuloongi
Main Udke Gagan Ko Chhuloongi

Tejasswi smiled, "Meri life me mai usually akele rahi hoon na, and you know it is difficult to be a girl and alone. Mumma ke jaane ke baad zimmedaariyan itni bhadd gayi ki kabhi mauka hi nahi mila..." She pouted while eating her food. Karan fed her the ice-cream they ordered and they went out again, as she started her song again.

Main Chali
Banke Hawa
Rabba Mere
Mainu Bacha

They reached the hotel and went towards their rooms when Tejasswi looked at Karan. "Mujhe nayi jagah pe neend nahi aati Kundrii..." Karan smiled, "Aaja mere room me mai tujhe sulata hoon."

"You're the best Kundrii!" She jumped on him and he laid her properly and caressed her till she sleeps. Due to the effect of alcohol, he slept near her and later she pulled him in sleep beside her.

***************************

Word Count- 710

Thoda chota hai, but ab suspense bhi toh chahiye na bhaiii😙😉😂

Tejasswi and Shamita, will this war continue?

What will happen further?

Will Karan realize his mistake and real feelings? Or it'll be late?

Published- 5th September 2022

Kajal👻