◑43~When? How? Where?◐

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣!

Badi badi dhamkiyo ke baad, yeh aagya time pe chapter😗 Double update nahi karr sakti thi coz I have studies, but here you go with this...

Tejasswi couldn't control and ran outside. She was running on the road trying to suppress her tears but they didn't stop flowing down. "I miss us! I miss us so much!" She shouted at the dark sky.

She kept running when her leg slipped and she fell on the pavement. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She shouted in the air. She kept running when she saw the place she needed to reach, some alone time for herself, her condo. She had bought this place for Karan and her. It had all of their memories and pictures.

She went inside and found a cigarette. She took a lighter and lit it, she was drinking and smoking. She knew it was all a self harm but she needed to vent it out. She had lived away from him for 3 years and now she herself lost him.

Tears kept running down her eyes and she laid on the bed looking at the ceiling blankly. She had switched her phone off. She changed sides and didn't know when her eyes felt heavy and she slept.

~~~

"Jasmin!" Karan came inside Tejasswi's house finding them. "Kaha the tum log? Ghar parr kyu nahi ho?" Karan asked confused. "Teja, kaha hai?"

"Thi toh mere saath hi vaha date ki preparations ke liye, chali kabb gayi I don't know..."

"Karan, tum apni date me itne kaha busy the jo tumhe pata nahi chala vo kabb nikli?" Vidhi said rolling her eyes and Karan didn't have a nice feeling. "Yeh Teja kaha hai?" He wished she was alright and apologized. "Bhai, aap uss Palak ke saath apna future dekh rahe ho?"

"Jas vo topic nahi hona chahiye na abhi?"

"Kyu? Tejasswi toh aapki best friend hai, vo toh aapka saath deti hi hai. Iska mtlb yeh nahi ki aap mujhe bhool jaao! What if I say I don't like Palak? What if I say Palak is not what you deserve!?"

"Karan, Tejasswi kaha hai yeh batao!" Umar cut Jasmin off and she looked at him. He blinked his eyes and she looked away. "Mujhe bhi Teja se kaam hai..."

"Kaam ke liye hi toh yaad aati hai apko vo!" Jasmin said rolling her eyes and Karan looked at her offended. "Yashu kaha hai?"

"School me hai bacche, it is 11 in the morning." Aly said shrugging. "Aly, tujhe jo bola vo kar liya?"

"Baby dhundh raha hoon, uski last location bhai wale cafe me hi aa rahi hai." Aly was scared of Jasmin's anger. "Kaha gayi firr vo? Aasmaan khaa gaya ya zameen nigal gayi?" Vidhi shouted. "Tum log please shaant ho jaao, mai dekhta hoon na..." Karan said and caressed Jasmin's shoulder which she pulled away.

He ran outside and sat inside his car. He didn't know where he was driving but just had a thing that Tejasswi would be there. He reached near the road and found the name and sighed.

Tejasswi Prakash it read and he rang the doorbell.

Tejasswi had got up and washed her face. "Iss jagah ke baare me toh sirf dad aur Sunny ko pata hai, fir kon hai?"

She opened the door to find Karan standing there as he sighed seeing her. "Tu.. tujhe..."

"Yeh jagah ke baare me kaise pata? I don't know, maybe memory loss se kabhi kabhi sahi cheeze time pe yaad aa jaati..."

"Kaash aa gayi hoti..." She mumbled and went inside as he followed. "Phone kyu band hai tera? Aur yeh packing kyu ho rahi hai?"

"Batane wali thi, New York se ek job offer aaya hai mujhe. Vahi jaa rahi hoon." Karan paused listening to her. "Aise kaise chordh ke chali jayegi?"

"Kyu, nahi jaa sakti?" Tejasswi was moving in the whole house collected and correcting the things. Karan kept following her when she turned and bumped into him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she looked at him.

"Nahi jaa sakti!" Tejasswi rolled her eyes and groaned. "Karan!"

Karan pulled her closer and her throat dried. Her body stiffened with the proximity they shared after so long. "Next time tune mujhe chordh ke jaane ka socha toh yahi ek lamba wala lip kiss karr dunga!" She looked at him, a lone tear escaping out of her eyes. "Please,"

"I don't know yeh kab kaise hua hai, I seriously have no idea, mujhe toh pata hota mai uss din hi keh deta..." She was confused. "I didn't know I was trying to look into Palak but I started falling for you-" Her heartbeats stopped for a second. She could feel shivers down the spine. "I want to know why do I feel this connection with you. Jab se tune Kamal uncle ka truth batate vakt kaha ki hum dost the 3 saal pehle toh maine iss connection ko dosti ka naam dediya, but why does it seem more than that? Why do I think I am in love with you?" He said wiping her face. "Karan..."

"I love you laddoo, I don't know how!" He said pulling her into a hug. She froze, it was overwhelming, surprising, shocking, wrong, right, dream!? She had no idea what to react. "I love you Teja! Laddoo, maybe pehle ka hai kuch!"

"I love you Sunny-" She whispered softly in the hug. Tears ran down her eyes, she missed this warmth since so long. "I missed you Sunny, I love you." She broke the hug and said with a big grin on her face.

"Please mujhe bata na kya hua tha pehle?" She shook her head. "Teri health ke liye hi aaj tak chup rahi hu Sunny, bhool jaate hai..."

"Nahi mujhe jaan-na hai, I need to know." Karan said sternly and opened his phone.

"Tu bata mujhe..." Karan pleaded, he was desperate to know about the past. The doorbell rang and he opened the door to get them in. Jasmin, Aly, Umar and Vidhi. "Now you guys speak the truth..."

"Nahi bata sakti Sunny, your health can deteriorate." Tejasswi said looking away. "Bhai, Tejasswi aur aap, aapke accident ke time se 2 saal pehle se saath me the."

Tejasswi looked at Jasmin and shook her head, she didn't want Karan to pressurize his mind. But Jasmin nodded and narrated their love story since the start. Karan started to get the flashbacks, now a bit clearer than how he had blank ones normally.

"Firr 3 saal pehle kuch aisa hua, meri vajah se ki sabki life change hogyi-" Jasmin feared on how Karan will react knowing the truth.

************************************

Word Count- 1170

JITNI GAALIYA KAL SE DE RAHE HO UTNI HI TAREEF CHAHIYE ABHI MERKO NAHI TOH YEH WALA CHAPPY DELETE KRKE DUSRA LIKH DUNGI *pouts at everyone*

Itni threats mil gayi mujhe😙😂 TEJRAN FANS, MAI BHI USI FANDOM KI HUU😁 AISE KAISE ALAG HO JAAYENGE BHAII😙🦋

SHOCKED? OBVIOUSLY😙 Nobody expected a proposal😂

So obviously, Karan can't fall for anyone except Tejasswi, but how did he realize that if he didn't get his memory back?

What will happen further?

Published- 15th October 2022

Kajal👻